MW2 Favorite Weapon/Perk/Kill Streak Reward

Slavezer0s

[09] Warrior
^ Topic

Favorite Weapon: Scar or Akimbo P90s...or shotguns...or anything akimbo really lmao

Favorite Perk: Scavenger Pro...no worries for anmmo so i can just spray u and pick up ammo from ur corpse lol

Favorite Kill Streak Reward: AC130(Rape), Sentry Gun...or the Emergency Airdrop(Rape) one time i got 2 AC130s and a Stealth Bomber

edit: gotta add the vector into the weapons list. fiesty little submachine gun

Weapons: FAMAS, MP5K, TAR-21, WA2000, Striker Shotgun, USP.45 Tactical Knife, and Riot Shield(So fun to use)

Perks: Tier one: Sleight of Hand or Scavenger
Tier two: Stopping Power
Tier Three: Steady Aim or Ninja
Kill Streak setup: Predator Missile(5) Harriers(7) Chopppperrrrr Gunnnnnerrrr(11)

I like using the SCAR-H with a thermal scope and grenade launcher, and the first shotgun (i 4got the name) with the grip attached, at least until I rank up some more and get better shotguns. I use frag and flash grenades alot.
Perks are Bling, Hardline Pro, and Commando Pro. Killstreaks are Counter UAV, Sentry Gun, and Tactical Nuke. My callsign (if u want 2 no) is ninja. It used to be pineapple express, cuz I love cooking frags and blowing em up in people's faces.

I use the intervention sniper rifle with thermal scope, first pistol you get with the tactical knife, flash grenades, and frags. for the kill streak, i got the care package, AC130, and the nuke. My title is "Ghillie in the Mist." (I love it!)

yo i got the nuke assigned to, but only wen we play in private matches, one time i got to 22 kills...so klose...

back on topic, my fav gun is sileneced barret, with the silenced AA
perk 1 - sleight of hand pro
perk 2 - stopping power pro
perk 3 - steady aim pro

...my friends be gettin major kills with the airplane killstreak (dnt remember wat its clled)

Favorite Gun - Aug (LMG)

Favorite Perk - Scavenger Pro

Favorite Killstreak reward - Nuke

Primary-Thermail M21 EBR
Secondary-Akimbo Rangers

Item-C4

Grenade-Flash

Perk-Scavenger Pro
Perk-Stopping Power Pro
Perk-Steady Aim Pro

Harriers-Chopper-Emp

Back