My CAS collection with tutorials! MASTER CHIEF! (Also I accept requests!)

Alpha9630

[08] Mercenary
Hey guys, I am Alpha9630, some of you people on the PSN might recognize me here.

Here's my youtube account:
http://www.youtube.com/user/Alpha9630

Anyways, I heard that this place 8wayrun.com was a great place to showcase my CAS that I've made.

I do a VERY refined job on making CAS, always using up any accessories available to make the best CAS available.

My work is highly recognized, and I get a lot of nice comments about them. Most famously, when I fight on the PSN, I tend to use my extremely well crafted Megaman.exe.

Anyways, here are my CAS. Feel free to request a character, but I would appreciate it if you did it on youtube, so I can send you a link easily afterwards!

Megaman.exe from Megaman Battle Network
[youtube]

Master chief from Halo
[youtube]

Haku-men from Blazblue
[youtube]

Guyver 1 from Guyver
[youtube]

Raiden from Metal Gear Revengence
[youtube]

Wow great work, especially your master chief. No enough people post youtube vids showing how they made them, very appreciated and selfless.

Dunno what else you could do, maybe a Commander Shepard from Mass Effect? His weapon could be made to look like the new omni-tool blade he gets from ME3.

...... a Commander Shepard from Mass Effect? His weapon could be made to look like the new omni-tool blade he gets from ME3.
I played against a guy the other week that had a spot-on Miranda complete with the omni-tool. He had it on the right hand for some reason though.

Just finished ME3 Shepard with the dagger, and Undercover brother.

I'll probably upload a video tomorrow. Thanks for the requests, and be sure to rate, comment, and subscribe to my channel for new characters! (Link at the top) =)

Who is the character n°6 in your roster (the one under megaman.exe nad left to luffy)? the card I've seen from megaman.exe video is cool but I can not recognize the CaS from that....an original maybe?

Who is the character n°6 in your roster (the one under megaman.exe nad left to luffy)? the card I've seen from megaman.exe video is cool but I can not recognize the CaS from that....an original maybe?

Furako- My brother created a character called "Whateverman", it was just an original he made with some funky coloring, it is not based off anything.

I've created videos of all the requests made in this thread! Here they are!

Alternatively you can look at the videos on youtube! Don't forget to comment, rate, subscribe, and request characters!

http://www.youtube.com/user/Alpha9630?feature=mhee

srsgamer87 Mass Effect 3's Commander Shepard with Omni Tool (I realize now that "srs" is suppose to be "serious" ^_^;;)

brucege Undercover Brother

Luneth22 Megaman X' Zero (I'll do MMZ Zero later)

I've posted a Zero CaS today too ^ ^, but they look somewhat different even if based on the same character

"I do a VERY refined job" " the best CAS available. "
" My work is highly recognized "
" my extremely well crafted Megaman.exe. "

humbleness stayed at home.

I've posted a Zero CaS today too ^ ^, but they look somewhat different even if based on the same character

a better one

a better one

Nothing wrong with being proud of your work.

Great job Alpha ^ ^, you have talent!

a better one

Look buddy, I get a lot of positive feedback about my CAS, and a lot of people feel I do a good job making them. Many people on the PSN think my Megaman.exe is perfectly done, and I'd like to see you try to make a better looking one.

I'd appreciate if your cynicism left this room, you don't see me nitpicking/insulting your creations, do you? I guarantee you I'd find something imperfect about them. But I won't, because I respect people's attempts at making CAS, and I'm sure you are a credited CAS maker as well.

Anyways, I have some other CAS on my youtube channel I'd like to share with you guys. =)

Isaac Clarke from Dead Space

Tsubaki Yayoi from Blazblue

Protoman.exe from Megaman Battle Network

Karas from Karas The Prophecy

Gabranth from Final Fantasy 12

It was not a insult.
Just cuz lots of people like your creations, and indeed they are awesome, you dont have to proclaim yourself the god-all-mighty-of-CaS.

But let's forget that, I think it's just another way of thinking. You know, we live in different countries, our fellow there didn't see anything wrong, so .. let it be

I know soon enough there will be an asian to humiliate all of us XD

Oh.. and I like that Protoman =D

cool. what'd he use for the omni-tool?
I'm not completely sure but I think the one I saw used the Feathers of Strength and the Pure Ring both painted orange. Hers was the unbladed version from ME2, though I guess it could work for ME3 as well since biotic users use a charged up biotic blast for heavy melee instead of the omni-blade.

Thanks for making Zero! He's awesome. I have another request - Nu-13 of Blazblue. Im not sure its possible to make her entirely (There doesnt seem to be stuff that matches her cloak).
634px-Nu_Concept_1.jpg

Back