My Cas creations -rate comment ect.-

Welcome Neko22 !

First the good stuff :

Your RCas are pretty decent, with interesting use of ExEq (like the hair add-ons or Harlock's bird)
The colors and the overall pattern/sticker adjustments are very clean and none of the CAS did put me off
Nothing strikes out as bad design choices or bad taste, meaning your OCs look cute all around

Areas of improvement :

I will not comment too much on Adam and Harlock because hey, i did them as well, so you can always lurk over at my thread and compare if you want (maybe i did inspire those in the first place, who knows :)
I liked how you did the skull tho, the rest might need more fidelity to the source (colors, patterns, why no facial scar etc.)
Some added work and complexity might be needed to make them truly stand out

The rest of the OC lacks a bit, well, in the originality department, partly because i either find the design too simplistic or generic (witch, wrestler, space girl), lacking an art direction.
Did you notice that one of the OCs that stands out (due to the side hair add-ons i found cute) is left with a "custom char" name.
It seems like you did not go the whole way to finish your CAS, and felt content with them being "neat".

With a little more work on textures, patterns and ExEq (depending on what DLC you own or what you unlocked of course), some of them could be really cool !
Also, you might want to tone down the color saturation for more natural looks and experiment with other faces to give your CAS less anime look...

My favourites are Torahime and Joy, and Bayonneta and Predator as RCAS.

Anyways, that is a solid start, not much to fault for a newcomer, and the pictures are crisp :)

Added some Borderlands and other Cas characters.

And Vilarcane, most of my cas are based on anime or game characters so thats why most of then look anime-ish, About the color saturation, well... My Eyes always had problems with colors so I dont think I can do much about that.

Back