My CAS Gallery- over 50 characters and growing

Spike cenobite is one of the best recreations I've seen.
Cool thing is that nobody thought about that before...

I'm glad you went through with the ascended Keats. He came out beautifully.
Thanks! I was really happy with him, though I felt that the coat detracted from it over all so I left it off my saved version. I really felt accomplished getting the halos into his eyes for that cool glowing effect.

Spike cenobite is one of the best recreations I've seen.
Cool thing is that nobody thought about that before...
Cool, I didn't think anyone would care about him :D
I didn't have a whole lot to go on other than general knowledge of how Cenobites look and that one statue, but I wanted to make something that looked particularly gory and brutal since SC is a rather tame franchise in that regard.

New stuff:

Improved Finn (still future/bearded version) with a better beard and backpack straps. I hated my old raccoon tail beard, it looked like he stole it off Osama Bin Laden... But I really like him now.
Finn_fixed.png

Fulgore from Killer Instinct. Would really love some feedback on this one, I'm super proud of him and he'll probably become my main to play as Devil Jin (and I've got like 8 DJ characters now). I set his arm spikes to the hands rather than arms so they are always above his knuckles, since they always seem to be in any artwork. His default stance felt weird with them attached to the arms.
I think there may be a better pattern for his armor texture.
Fulgore1.png

Fulgore2.png

Fulgore3.png

Fulgore4.png

Fulgore5.png

Alt. color (was my favorite color in the games):
Fulgore6.png

Found it interesting that metal surfaces will keep their color but shine a different color if you apply a pattern and then use the "color all parts" option.

Chief Thunder from Killer Instinct
Thunder1.png

Thunder2.png

Thunder3.png

I want to make SabreWulf, but I feel like he'll look too plain/ordinary...

Fulgore1.png

Fulgore2.png

Fulgore3.png

Fulgore4.png

Fulgore5.png

Alt. color (was my favorite color in the games):
Fulgore6.png

Found it interesting that metal surfaces will keep their color but shine a different color if you apply a pattern and then use the "color all parts" option.

Pretty inventive how you used the butterfly things as claws, the lower part is great, why are his arms blue? they don't seem to be blue in the pics, the helmet works...but maybe something else could be used

Pretty inventive how you used the butterfly things as claws, the lower part is great, why are his arms blue? they don't seem to be blue in the pics, the helmet works...but maybe something else could be used
Arms are blue for style, in a lot of his attacks and in some of his art his arms are blue, its really noticeable in-game too
Fulgore_Bridge.jpg

I would love to find other possible helmets, it was the most annoying part to find a good match of. None of the others felt good at all :(

DAMN YOU!
Now I'll have to make Fulgore too XD I NEED HIM .________.
Yeah! The world needs more KI! If you are wondering how to do anything feel free to ask, but he shouldn't be too complicated to recreate.

I went looking for a better pattern to replace the plaid, but I guess I haven't unlocked it yet (and I'm in the 70's...). I've seen it on Gatsu's Selvaria legs, anyone know what level it unlocks?
soulcalibur6.png

I'm trying to do some ninjas from MK, they would be awesome rivals for KI characters
I did a new sub-zero, with that outfit from Armageddon or Deception(dont know wich one =p) that looks like Shredder(I want to do a classic one to post both of them first XD)

Man.. I want to do a Jago... I'm doing it tonight XD

Ah ok, i never played Killer Instinct so i wouldn't know.
Yea that's pretty annoying, but there's gonna be more DLC soon so hopefully there'll be something in it that'll help.

It's a big shame that we only have 3 slots for accessories, or I would have suggested the angel halo for glowing red eyes for Fulgore.

Great OCs and recreations!

Man.. I want to do a Jago... I'm doing it tonight XD
Post it here when finished!

but there's gonna be more DLC soon so hopefully there'll be something in it that'll help.
I sure hope so! As much as I hate the DLC concept, more CAS parts are hard to resist.

It's a big shame that we only have 3 slots for accessories, or I would have suggested the angel halo for glowing red eyes for Fulgore.

Great OCs and recreations!
I knooooooow, the 3 slot limit is like the bane of the re-creation process, but alas.
Thanks!

Post it here when finished!

Delayed for TONIGHT XD
I just bought a used Crackdown and spent last night playing it XD very nice game, lots of fun jumping around town with frenetic shooting and exploding things and "bad guys" and BOOM and BANG and..and..and XD XD XD

More Folklore cas! Ah, makes me happy. Great KI cas and the Cenobite! Wow.
Thanks! I've thought about more Folklore, but it's not an easy series to recreate. I tried making Ellen's Cloak of Twilight and the battlefield one and couldn't make anything good enough to make me happy, but I went and downloaded a bunch of new Folklore pics so maybe I'll be able to remember a character that slipped my mind before...maybe Livane or Habetrot...

New stuff:

Major Glory, from the Justice Friends cartoon of Dexter's Laboratory! Inspired by Cena's America Man!
3 different ways of doing it, I really hate the lack of mid-calf boots in this game...
Major_Glory1.png

Major_Glory2.png

Major_Glory3.png

P2 Maska. Giant scar inflicted from another of my posted OCs, Dharrion, during a battle to overthrow him. Weapon intended to be made out of bone and look really bloody and brutal.
P2Maska4.png

P2Maska1.png

P2Maska2.png

P2Maska3.png

Major Glory: Righteous and i think the 2nd one looks the best. I would try to use the Vane mask or using the feather metal wings equip things.

Maska P2: He looks like carnage re-incarnated, really like how the blood and scar was done on him.

Major Glory: Righteous and i think the 2nd one looks the best. I would try to use the Vane mask or using the feather metal wings equip things.

Maska P2: He looks like carnage re-incarnated, really like how the blood and scar was done on him.

Vane mask, of course!

Major Glory with new mask:
Major_Glory4.png

I know a lot of people have made Enoch from El Shaddai: Ascension of Metatron, but I just finished playing it and damn I love Dark Enoch's armor, and I have yet to see anyone make him aside from his default armor. If I wanted it to look proper, I would need like 8 more extra slots to put fins on his arms/legs, but this is what I could come up with:
Unfortunately there are NO PICTURES of Dark Enoch on the web--what gives???
Enoch.png

Dark_Enoch4.png

Dark_Enoch3.png

Dark_Enoch2.png

Dark_Enoch1.png
I'l probably try his motorcycle armor once I unlock it for use.

P3 Astaroth, because I love that Dark Enoch helmet and I've been wanting to make an Asta with that cool green skin part. Wanted him to look completely top-heavy since Asta is already built like that
Astaroth_P3.png

And fixed Rei a bit, nothing special just improved stickers and added some bangs.
Rei_fix.png

Rider Enoch, as promised, but again he doesn't have any pics on the web that I can find...
Rider_Enoch1.png

Rider_Enoch2.png

Rider_Enoch3.png

Back