My CAS Gallery- over 50 characters and growing

Thanks! :D

Haha, I guess I, myself am not a very "subtle" person, being into Rocky Horror, Repo!, and whatnot (just look at my creation of myself). I guess it shows through in my creations >_> Which examples are you thinking are too loud?
Mostly the red bloodesque patterns (recent examples Vlad and Maska), I think most of them would look better with single color patterns.

Mostly the red bloodesque patterns (recent examples Vlad and Maska), I think most of them would look better with single color patterns.
But... but you can never have too much blood!
evildead2f.gif

At first I tried the cow pattern on Maska & Vlad's new designs, but with the intricate little shapes on the Dark Warrior gear, it didn't work too well.

I am not sure about your Sieg, I think i have a better/more original 1P (and 2P) sieg recolor (check out lastest happy new year slideshow if you wanna see ;o)
The recreations are fun, but i am not a big manga/anime fan, so i don't know

BUUUUUUT...
Barbarian Sieg and Bloody Atma are gnarly enough to appeal to me.
Simple but efficient.
And...the bloodwork on Atma especially is stunning, as is that crazy ass claw. Great stuff !

You haven't lost your vibe, Draco

Thanks. Collector's edition is right, of which there are plenty on ebay. However, the codes aren't good forever, and I don't remember the date printed on them when they expire...

Can I just bump my thread back up? Haven't played Soul Calibur much at all lately, but I played the hell out of Metal Gear Rising and want to make a Jetstream Sam Mitsurugi now in a baaad way.

Also, I keep finding my creations being thrown up onto tumblr without any credits. Feels kinda weird :|

Oh, snap! Draco's back! The Soviet and Nazi CaS are as stunning as ever. You should consider making some ridiculously patriotic American CaS like a gun-totin', freedom fightin' Uncle Sam. War War CaS: This Time It's PERSONAL.

Thanks :D I started to make a very AMERICAN Patty-Cakes, but I had a little trouble making him look WW2 themed. Liked the shoulder flag though, I may take another stab at it.

And here's what I could come up with. FOR JUSTICE!
SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_35.png
I've got more to upload, but don't feel like compiling their pictures right at this moment. Also about to start trying my hand at save file modding... that kinda stuff is cool to post here if it works, right? :P

Last edited:
Also about to start trying my hand at save file modding... that kinda stuff is cool to post here if it works, right? :P
Is it just for hex editing or something like that? As long as it's not hacking discussion it's fine. If you want to discuss hacking you need to take it to a PM and discuss it there.

Is it just for hex editing or something like that? As long as it's not hacking discussion it's fine. If you want to discuss hacking you need to take it to a PM and discuss it there.
Yes, only hex editing for faces/styles and whatnot.
Wasn't aware that there was anything more than that. Heck, I didn't know hex editing worked for PS3 until I started playing again recently and noticed tons of people online with modified characters.

Not sure if serious, but mods = infraction because Jaxel.
Jaxel?

And uhh... why can't I edit my first page posts anymore? The button just isn't there, and I want to change all the pictures to links because bandwidth problems :(

Last edited:
Back