My CAS Gallery- over 50 characters and growing

Well....crud. I've been absent for too long, it seems :(

Thanks! Let me type up all the codes and tags that need to be changed, and i'll send it to you then :)
Alright. If I don't get it done tonight (timezones :( ) then it will be done by tomorrow.

UPDATE: I've edited in all the things you wanted and deleted the posts immediately after the original post. If I've wrongly done or deleted something then make sure to tell me or KokoYoshi as he can also undelete and edit stuff within this forum.

Thanks for the fix, Mage!

I think I have finally perfected my nightmare fuel. If only I had a good screen capture device :X
11-16-13_1622.jpg

It's alright, just make sure to PM me if you need anything else doing.

Edit: Do you have a PS3 or Xbox 360? PS3 has a screen capture function that you can use in CAS.

Your Eddard's really detailed. I usually get overwhelmed working on costumes that complex.
Do you usually start with the inner clothes, then add outer layers of clothes?

Your Eddard's really detailed. I usually get overwhelmed working on costumes that complex.
Do you usually start with the inner clothes, then add outer layers of clothes?
Thanks! I usually do that with original characters, but for recreations I usually start with the head, then try and find items that look closest/most accurate to their most noticeable features.

I wanted Ned to have a big cape, but SC's capes are kinda crappy. So I made my own, but then it didn't look too great in combat. I also put a pattern on pretty much every single item to mimic the gritty textures of the real costume. I'm just lucky that he had a lot of textures to make for an interesting look, and some rather unique gloves.

Thanks, always glad to hear more Chaos Legion love! I do indeed have a formula of sorts:

That's my newer version though, if you like the one you quoted originally, just toss on Zwei's pants and boots rather than the ones I have in the formula, and color accordingly. It's a simpler design since you don't need to deal with the zipper sticker belts on his pants.

NEW Raidens:

MGS4 Raiden /w coat, and Metal Gear Rising/Revengence Raiden:
Took some liberties since I know his coat has sleeves, but I felt Zwei's coat fit the feel of the character, and it allowed me to focus on making his front view look good while covering up the back. It felt impossible to get a good sticker setup that would mimic his suit from all angles. I might try reversing the stickers/colors and see if that works (meaning: black body suit, with white stickers on the legs rather than a white suit with black torso stickers)...
Raiden_MGS4.jpg

So there's apparently no good pics to go off of for him yet, and they all look different from each other. But this is what I came up with, ultimately. I was disappointed in being forced to use the white knight fauld, but there was literally no other option unless I tried to use special equips to make his hip/thigh area look right, but all of my special equips are needed elsewhere. I opted for bulky Zwei's gear over the typical muscled armor as it allowed more freedom with patterns, had better abs, the spiked spine works well with him, and the neck scarf works great for mimicking his neck mechanical parts. Also the armor has those annoying gold parts that can't be changed.

Though, one of the reasons I hated being forced to use parts instead of stickers, he looks like total ass after armor break, while MGS4 still looks awesome.
Raiden_Rising.jpg
What stickers/patterns did you use for MGS4 Raiden?!

Back