Female Astaroth - Asutarotto
SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_12.png
Female Voldo
SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_11.png
Female Nightmare
SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_7.png
Male Viola - Vivian
SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_10.png
Miranda (OC, a reworking of earlier OC Victorica, with influence from Miranda Lotto of D.Gray-Man)
SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_30.png
SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_31.png
Alucard (Rework of level one after seeing OVA 9)
SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_8.png
Armor King (started as king, but looked a bit plain)
SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_9.png

Yes he does have a tail, you just can't see it in this shot

The genderswap of Astaroth may be subject to change, i may add more sticker/texture to the lowerbody equipment. May also create a green skinned version to match the one present in SCV

Three new updates

Vergil DT (Now with scales)
SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_2.png
Male Hilde (Sorta turned out like a generic knight)
SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_1.png
Amy Sorel (Recreation based on SCIV)
SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ.png

Wow it's been a while, but i'm back with more works:

Jackie Estacado (The Darkness Comics) (ZWEI Style)
SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ.png

Unnamed Undead Warrior (Inspired by the Broquest challenge) (Yoshimitsu Style)
SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_1.png

Gabriel (Castlevania Lords Of Shadow) (Ivy Style)
SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_2.png

Monkey King (Inspired by Forbidden Kingdom) (Xiba style Obviously)
SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_3.png
(It's a shame i can't give hime yoshimitsu's voice, would have fit perfectly)

Luna (Soul Calibur 3) (Leixia Style)
SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_4.png

Abigail (OC - Daughter Of Tira) (Raphael Style)
SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_5.png
SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_6.png
SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_7.png

Jordanna (OC - Daughter Of Tira) (Nightmare Style)
SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_8.png
SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_9.png

For Abigail and Jordanna - they are the twin daughters of Tira and Nightmare, they each represent one half of their mothers personalities - Abigail exhibits joy, while Jordanna is gloom. Abigail takes more after Tira, while Jordanna takes after Nightmare - neither have tira's style due to not having split personalities/bipolar

Zacharias (OC - Son of Tira) (Aeon Style)
SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_10.png
SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_11.png
The supposed son of Tira and Nightmare - Clinically insane, he escaped from the asylum where he was committed, killing his orderlies, and is still donned in is restraining jacket, coated in their blood, dragging round his ball n' chain. (not too sure about this character)

I'd quite like to see a male version of Xiba.
...Yeah, I went there!

But on a more on-topic note, there's some pretty good, quirky stuff in here :)
Though some of the colours are just a little too saturated for my liking.

amazing female patro! <3
Thanks, that's one of the ones i'm most proud of.

How do you get those wings for Vergil DT for his back and hands and the scales? I don't seem to have them.
The wings are the 'special equipment wings'
The scales are just a pattern applied to the items - can't remember the name, but its with all other other animal prints

I'd quite like to see a male version of Xiba.
...Yeah, I went there!

But on a more on-topic note, there's some pretty good, quirky stuff in here :)
Though some of the colours are just a little too saturated for my liking.
I see what you mean with the saturation, i'll probably leave them as is since i can't be bothered going through and adjusting, also i don't have all the cas anymore, some have been deleted. But thanks for the advice

I really like Jordanna's design. Keep up the good work.
thank you

I was always trying to figure out a good pattern for blood stained clothes. Thanks for the tip with the cow print.

Thanks TomB1993. Just one more quick question...do you remember how you unlocked those wings? I'm around level 74, beaten story mode and I still don't have them.

Great CAS btw, I like the DMC ones a lot too.

if you
Thanks TomB1993. Just one more quick question...do you remember how you unlocked those wings? I'm around level 74, beaten story mode and I still don't have them.

Great CAS btw, I like the DMC ones a lot too.
If you're talking about the wings used on my devil triggers, they're the bat wings from the special equipment section, you shoul have unlocked them at level 30

Well, Pocky Yoshi finds thine customs intriguing. Even some may have failed on thee, but all isn't lost since thou is an avid "experimentor". And for that, respect Pocky Yoshi gives you. Do share more.

Well, Pocky Yoshi finds thine customs intriguing. Even some may have failed on thee, but all isn't lost since thou is an avid "experimentor". And for that, respect Pocky Yoshi gives you. Do share more.
You honor me with you're praise Pocky Yoshi, and i do agree that not all my creations are up to the same standard, but we live and learn, and as i gain more experience in the craft, i can only improve upon past failures

I need to say it because the person who suggested it annoyed me; Do not make Siegfrieda "hot".
She is a battle-hardened, rugged, 40-year-old woman. She is not going to look "hot".

The only reason why the previously mentioned qualities makes Siegfried look hot is because he is a man. Ruggedness tends to make some men attractive. It doesn't offer the same treatment for women.
Siegfrieda looks fine. There's no need to make her "hot".

Also, something that would be a good idea; for each character you genderswap, you should write down the standard character's color scheme so that it resembles the original more closely. For example, Siegfried's actual design has more of a greenish tone than gray. So, going into the standard costumes and look at the color numbers would help in making the Genderswapped version more accurate. Obviously, you should write the numbers down so you don't forget.

Anyways, these designs are great. Keep up the good work!

I need to say it because the person who suggested it annoyed me; Do not make Siegfrieda "hot".
She is a battle-hardened, rugged, 40-year-old woman. She is not going to look "hot".

The only reason why the previously mentioned qualities makes Siegfried look hot is because he is a man. Ruggedness tends to make some men attractive. It doesn't offer the same treatment for women.
Siegfrieda looks fine. There's no need to make her "hot".

Also, something that would be a good idea; for each character you genderswap, you should write down the standard character's color scheme so that it resembles the original more closely. For example, Siegfried's actual design has more of a greenish tone than gray. So, going into the standard costumes and look at the color numbers would help in making the Genderswapped version more accurate. Obviously, you should write the numbers down so you don't forget.

Anyways, these designs are great. Keep up the good work!
Thanks. The seigfrieda you see now is the 'hotter' one. the face before looked horrible, but i chose this one cos it still looked like the face of veteren female warrior (if that makes sense)
Thanks for the advice on the colours, unfortunatley i've only kept about 8 of the genderswaps, but i'll probably follow you're suggestion as the next update on the ones i still have (i got rid of the ones that looked a bit naff)

Thanks. The seigfrieda you see now is the 'hotter' one. the face before looked horrible, but i chose this one cos it still looked like the face of veteren female warrior (if that makes sense)
Thanks for the advice on the colours, unfortunatley i've only kept about 8 of the genderswaps, but i'll probably follow you're suggestion as the next update on the ones i still have (i got rid of the ones that looked a bit naff)
Ohhhh.
Well now, I feel a bit silly.
Which face did you use before?
I'm curious to see how you're going to handle a male Leixia xD
I'm also excited to see a female Edgemaster, even with the absence of a female ponytail.

Its been a while, but i did have exams in may, but i'm back with more creations

Goku (Dragonball Z)
SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ (2).png
SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_8.png
(although not shown, i've tried to recreated the logo on his back)

Seras Victoria (Hellsing)
SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_10.png
SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_7.png

Seras Victoria Awakened (Hellsing)
SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_9.png
SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_8.png

Sir Integra Fairbrook Wingates Hellsing (Hellsing)
SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_6.png
SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_5.png

Haruna (Kore Wa Zombie Desu Ka?)
SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_13.png
SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_1.png

Seraphim (Kore Wa Zombie Desu Ka?)
SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_12.png
SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_11.png

And Two OC's i havent named yet, simply known as protagonist and antagonist
Protagonist
SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_3.png
SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_2.png

Antagonist
SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ.png
SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_4.png

Not bad at all. Sir Integra looks good even though making characters certain genders are obvious even with the crossdressing. Your daughters of Tira are also amongst my favorites. You have definitely improved from your first creations.

Not bad at all. Sir Integra looks good even though making characters certain genders are obvious even with the crossdressing. Your daughters of Tira are also amongst my favorites. You have definitely improved from your first creations.
Sir Integra is supposed to be a female. Sir is simply a title of respect for her, considering she is a bad ass in Hellsing.

Back