My CaStions :)

SoNG-Of-SiLeNCe

Red Lotus
Cas Questions rather...

Hey, I wonder if anybody knows the answer to these:
(All questions are related to ps3)

- CaS characters only do 1-2 win poses, not all. Am I right? Wrong? Why? Will this be patched?
- Algol cannot be used in CaS for unique character. Am I right? Wrong? Why? Will this be patched?
- CaS voices are sort of distorted, weird as soon as you change tone. Am I right? Wrong? Why? Will this be patched?
- How do I put CaS screenshots online?

- The CaS character have 4 win poses and 4 realted win sentence
- Algol style cannot be used for Cas, cause it's based on Algol's model, and it wil difficult to adapt to CaS, but you can customize Algol and making his 3P costume like the others characters
- Since you can alter the tone and the pinch of the voice, and not the voice itself, altering too much will distort the voice, like any voice modding program
- For making a screenshot you have to got into the PS menu pressing the PS button on the pad (the round one between start and select) go under "photo" menu and you'll find the option "take a screenshot", notice that you can't do it anytime, as example you can do in the CaS creation mode, but the option doesn't appear during a battle, even if it's CPU vs CPU

I don't know if Namco have in program to make patches for those....or if they want to make even another patch at all

Thanks. About win poses... so do they not use all the actual character's win poses? I've never seen my Natsu CaS teleport or do the kicks so far.

holding a button (Square, Circle, Triangle or X) during the replay allow you to make a determined win pose

Back