My name is not important

Steven_a

The Alpha
What is important is what I'm going to do ... I just fuckin' hate this world. And the human worms feasting on its carcass. My whole life is just cold, bitter hatred. And I always wanted to die violently. This is the time of vengeance and no life is worth saving. And I will put in the grave as many as I can. It's time for me to kill. And it's time for me to die. My genocide crusade begins here.

What is important is what I'm going to do ... I just fuckin' hate this world. And the human worms feasting on its carcass. My whole life is just cold, bitter hatred. And I always wanted to die violently. This is the time of vengeance and no life is worth saving. And I will put in the grave as many as I can. It's time for me to kill. And it's time for me to die. My genocide crusade begins here.

And just think about it, this is totally something i wouldn't say and if i did - it's another day in 8 way run.

It's kind of sick that I'd find this game appealing. I mean, I thought about it, and the game is pretty much based on some dude going "Virginia Tech" on everyone. It's sick, man- but makes for a amusing game. Wonder how many people will blame this one on their lack of parenting.

Kinda reminds me of the Uwe Boll film Rampage (I think it was called that.) Could be wrong but all I'm really going on is Jim Sterling's move defence force.

Meh… not my thing. Nothing new here, either.

I anticipate a spike in sanctimonious think-pieces and blog comments to roll my eyes at, provided it gets enough buzz. “We as gamers” require fresh moral brow beatings (and click bait).

Good advertising, though.

Back