My problem with 90% of CaS Characters.

...Why is "Playsyles" capitilized?

Anyways on topic: I think its appropriate for characters like Nightmare, but yeah, way too many people do this.

I don't see what difference it makes.

They'd probably just beat the hell out of you no matter what color cass they had. Maybe they should just make a completely naked cassandra so I could laugh as they beat the crap out of you and posted the video on youtube.

Luhlz, for the luhlz.

hey hey hey...just wait a fuckin minute.............i have a red and black theme for my characters. but they arent CAS's they are the originals just modified. all my CAS are straight black ninja's.

i do like the red and black though. does that make me a loser?

Eh, if it's something you want to do for a psychological advantage, it doesn't bother me. Speaking as someone who treats this like an art form, I only color things in what would be an appropriate manner for those particular pieces. Of course, I do have one red character, but he has a very BIG reason to be red.

;) Don't mess with Juggernaut!

Stop making them black and fucking red. For the love of god, If I see one more kid who thinks that having a black and red character is hardcore, I'll shit.

lulz. Someone actually agrees with me for once. My signature character (Helena Alpha) uses a blue and white color scheme. However, my Nightmare version (Helena Omega) uses a red and black color scheme, but I never really use her anymore.

Is it really more annoying than the people who make naked characters or make ugly outfits for their characters. Come on, of all the things to be annoyed about, a color scheme (that actually looks good)?

I hate people who make pieces of shit looking custom characters for special versus without even having a color scheme!!!!!!!!!

playing a CaS char is noobish >.< i have 0 CaS character.
i think it was intended for special versus :/ only.

Black and red are my favorite colors. Plus they mesh so well, but I don't have every character that way.

Be thankful that you don't see every other character in a awful color scheme. Such as purple and green or orange and blue.

the worst one are the one that almost looks like the cas has been made randomly... HOW THE HECK A LEVIANTHAN HELM SHOULD LOOKS COOL ON A DUELER'S SHIRT!
I think only Nightmare should have the right to wear Black and Red

^ I know what you mean... Kinda like when somebody decides to make an silver armoured Kilik who fights with a wooden stick. NONESENSE.

I don't mind when people make it black and red. What I really get annoyed with, is when they're too lazy to do any coloring, and so they just make all the armor the exact same color using the option at the top of the color thing.

I just can't stand the fucking voices. If it weren't for that, they'd be fine for me. Oh my God. I could turn it to Japanese dialogue, but then it's just gibberish.

I swear, if I hear "Troubled Soul!" one more fuckin' time...

Back