"My SoulCalibur VI Creations Gallery (since 2018)"

Nightmare's 2P is really close to his 2P of SCV..... nice Yoshimitsu too!!! The priest is a really cool character with interesting story and I'm love with your Jihiro her design and her story are really good man and Taki has a woman rival at last!!! I'm hyped with your striking work one more time!!!!!!

Thank you so much for your good words my friend @sotpal_95 I really liked Nightmare's 2p in SCV so I tried to recreate it!

Your jihiro my dear Kostas looks like setsuka and she's so beautifull I like her story and her name!!! looks like you have been inspired by the name of the main protagonist of this amazing anime film "spirited away"

Your jihiro my dear Kostas looks like setsuka and she's so beautifull I like her story and her name!!! looks like you have been inspired by the name of the main protagonist of this amazing anime film "spirited away"

Thanks a lot dear Anna! Oh I know this wonderfull movie, but Jihiro's name came in my mind really randomlly..LOL!

DAMN! Your color palettes are so pleasing to look at! I looove Raphael lounging in that robe and I really dig your Maxi 2P. Your original characters look gorgeous, I especially like The Priest and Jihiro. Their stories are really cool, and Jihiro's reminds me of Inuyasha lol. I love how the Priest's garment combination makes it look like a sleeveless duster with tattered sleeves of the white shirt coming out from the sides.

DAMN! Your color palettes are so pleasing to look at! I looove Raphael lounging in that robe and I really dig your Maxi 2P. Your original characters look gorgeous, I especially like The Priest and Jihiro. Their stories are really cool, and Jihiro's reminds me of Inuyasha lol. I love how the Priest's garment combination makes it look like a sleeveless duster with tattered sleeves of the white shirt coming out from the sides.

Thank you so much my friend! I'm so happy that you liked my creations! I tried for the best! You can also see my previous creations in pages 1,2 and 3! BTW I didn't know that Inuyasha was TV anime series and manga and I googled it to find it out! LOL

Hello my friends! Here I am again with two new original characters and their stories! Enjoy!

Cicilia
cicilia.jpg

Name: Cicilia
Birthplace: Halteese Republic
Birthdate: 20 December
Weapon Name: Firangi

Cicilia born in the Halteese Republic! From a little young age Cicilia trained to be one of the Republic's protectors! A new threat started when the Azure Knight destroyed many towns and killed many innocent people with his powerfull sword the evil sword Soul Edge! Cicilia felt that she has to protect the people of her homeland and her small kingdom! She informed that The Azure Knight, Nightmare and his malfested team are in an abandoned castle in Ostrheinsburg! Without a second thought she started a journey with an only goal to destroy them along with the evil sword Soul Edge!

Eric
eric (oc).jpg

Name: Eric
Birthplace: Unknown
Birthdate: 10 February
Weapon Name: Tyrfing

Eric is a mercenary! When the king of the Wolfkrone Empire had been slaved by the Evil Seed her daughter named Hilde hired some mercenaries soldiers in order to accompanied her to her long journey to find Soul Edge the evil blade and to destroy it! Eric joined the group of the Wolfkone's mercenaries to help the young princess Hilde, but his true intentions to destroy Soul Edge are covered in mystery...

Last edited:
Hello my friends! Here I am again with two new original characters and their stories, I also did some adjustments on Taki's 2p costume I corrected the colors and I added a diacritical pattern of her gi! I also changed her picture of her 2p costume in page 1 of my thread! Enjoy!

38.Cicilia View attachment 55115

Name: Cicilia
Birthplace: Halteese Republic
Birthdate: 20 December
Weapon Name: Firangi

Cicilia born in the Halteese Republic! From a little young age Cicilia trained to be one of the Republic's protectors! A new threat started when the Azure Knight destroyed many towns and killed many innocent people with his powerfull sword the evil sword Soul Edge! Cicilia felt that she has to protect the people of her homeland and her small kingdom! She informed that The Azure Knight, Nightmare and his malfested team are in an abandoned castle in Ostrheinsburg! Without a second thought she started a journey with an only goal to destroy them along with the evil sword Soul Edge!

39.EricView attachment 55116

Name: Eric
Birthplace: Unknown
Birthdate: 10 February
Weapon Name: Tyrfing

Eric is a mercenary! When the king of the Wolfkrone Empire had been slaved by the Evil Seed her daughter named Hilde hired some mercenaries soldiers in order to accompanied her to her long journey to find Soul Edge the evil blade and to destroy it! Eric joined the group of the Wolfkone's mercenaries to help the young princess Hilde, but his true intentions to destroy Soul Edge are covered in mystery...

Taki 2p (updated)View attachment 55117

This guy Eric rocks...!!! he looks so badass...!!!
One more time you did an excellent work man and as you said before.... YES I WANT TO SEE YOUR 3P costumes for the base characters by you buddy...!!! :) :D :)

This guy Eric rocks...!!! he looks so badass...!!!
One more time you did an excellent work man and as you said before.... YES I WANT TO SEE YOUR 3P costumes for the base characters by you buddy...!!! :) :D :)

Thanks a lot bro! You have to wait for my 3p costumes! I'm waiting for the first pack of DLC CaS parts but what it will have and when is the release date is unknown, so patience..

Necrid, for as much as I think he's a bleh design, always seemed like he'd be a good rival character for Edgemaster.

EM'S pure physicality vs Necrid's supernatural ability

Back