Mysterious seam in character's belly...

Der Lindwurm

Premium Member
Not sure if it's a result of the body settings (trying to make her as sturdy-looking and intimidating as possible) or if it's always there and just isn't noticeable without the tattoo, but, I noticed that I can see where a character I've been working on has been sewn together.

It's not very noticeable from a little ways out.
seam1.jpg

But up close you can clearly see it just below her navel.
seam2.jpg

In other news, anyone have any ideas for how to get arm tattoos wrapped all the way around an arm? Is it possible? Though as I'm already at 3 out of 4 body stickers I'd only be able to get one arm anyway.

In other news, anyone have any ideas for how to get arm tattoos wrapped all the way around an arm? Is it possible? Though as I'm already at 3 out of 4 body stickers I'd only be able to get one arm anyway.
Use place by axis.

Use place by axis.
The trouble I've had with that is a lot of the tattoos I'd like to use (like the thorny vines) want to go lengthwise along the arm and then behave incredibly stupidly when you rotate them and try to increase their size - rather than growing longer, they mostly just want to grow wider.

The trouble I've had with that is a lot of the tattoos I'd like to use (like the thorny vines) want to go lengthwise along the arm and then behave incredibly stupidly when you rotate them and try to increase their size - rather than growing longer, they mostly just want to grow wider.
I know it works for "Large size" stickers.

Back