Namco Bandai World Wide Finals this Tuesday!

• Admin
In case you haven't been paying attention, Namco Bandai has put together a "world championship" event. During the past month, players have been competing for a chance to be invited to the finals; even if they didn't know it! Eight of the best players in the world are being flown in to Las Vegas, in order to compete in this very exclusive event.

The event will be streamed by Team Spooky and will feature commentary from Mark "MarkMan" Julio from MadCatz and Rich "filthieRich" Bantegui from Namco Bandai. In addition to that, Namco Bandai has just released a teaser trailer for this event showing off the players who will be competing for that $10,000 prize!

Last edited:
Jason Axelrod

Jason Axelrod

Owner and Operator of 8WAYRUN
I want dat music right da fuck naow! DLC >_<

Lovin the diversity...still sad no Alex J (no offense Noface...just Alex is entertaining as fuck).

Who's all goin down to vegas to watch and play the local scene?

I think Keev vs Omega is gonna be the grand final, but who knows who is gonna win between those two.

tumblr_m24la4jTLj1qbsbvb.jpg

I think there's a 99.99% of chance that a Nightmare's user will be on Grand Finals tomorrow...

Hoping nobody jobs to Toilets ZWEI due to ignorance. I expect RTD to have that scouted at least, but idk about everyone else.

Edit: Everyone should come into 8wr chat for this tomorrow.

Hoping nobody jobs to Toilets ZWEI due to ignorance. I expect RTD to have that scouted at least, but idk about everyone else.
Hyrul knows ZWEI inside out, back to front and upside down.
I can't think of any ZWEI player that gave him trouble at Cannes and I'm sure his defence has only gotten better. That won't be a problem for the British rep.

The tournament is bullshit in my opinion because half of the europe was
not allowed to qualifie for this...bravo namco bravo

Britain, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, Switzerland, Denmark, Norway, Sweden, Finland, Russia, Poland.
The countries that matter got a chance =P

@Synraii

Than they should have called the tournament championship for countries that matters and not world championship xD

Live streams

2 Viewers
taekwonbr
taekwonbr
Taekwon(Grøh) x Shisui(Siegfried) FT
1 Viewers
bt1awrx
bt1awrx
Stream le lac est remplie de pièce

Forum statistics

Threads
Members