Namco E3 2016 Line-up

• Admin
E3 takes place June 14-16 in Los Angeles, California. BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment has released what types of games that they plan to announce. You can follow this link to the list. There is a "Fighting / Wrestling" title that is TBA for PS4, XBONE, and PC. Maybe it will be a Tekken 7 console version, some anime game, or a new Soulcalibur. Time will tell!

CiVDdDkVEAIrKaQ.jpg:large

Last edited:
Michael Stabile

Michael Stabile

WHENS SOULCALIBUR VI
Maybe it would be a waste cause we know about Tekken 7 like a year from now? And its better to announce something new on that huge event like E3

E3 isn't solely for unannounced games. In fact, common practice is to announce games shortly before E3, then giving more info come E3. Tekken fans have been waiting for a new game for almost as long as SC fans. A console release date would be really awesome, and would give us something less vague to look forward to.

I'd prefer SC info, but I'm more than fine with Tekken stuff.

I would like to point out the fact that SC's social media has been silent for a while, which could lead to a big announcement.

Harada did say that they have stopped all development of Tekken x Street Fighter, so maybe you guys got something to grasp at.

I think there's a very good chance for a T7 release date + maybe a new character reveal. But Namco's bound to have a brand new title or two to debut at E3. It would be a waste not to take this chance since E3 is one of the biggest if not the biggest gaming event of the year.

Just want to point out that there could very well be more than one Fighting Game discussed by Namco at E3. Fighting Game is just a category that Namco will be showing, it's not saying there will only be a fighting game for each respective console

SCVI will make me buy whichever console it comes out on. Of course I hope it'll be on PS4, because I already have enough reasons to buy it, but even if it came out exclusively on XBone (which I doubt) I'd buy it, and I... strongly dislike the XBone, shall we say. All this of course can be destroyed by the possibility of SCVI being totally ass.

It'll probably be on both consoles plus PC, Namco's been really pushing for PC games lately. Plus, SC probably can't afford to make it exclusive to single platform by this point.

SCVI will make me buy whichever console it comes out on. Of course I hope it'll be on PS4, because I already have enough reasons to buy it, but even if it came out exclusively on XBone (which I doubt) I'd buy it, and I... strongly dislike the XBone, shall we say. All this of course can be destroyed by the possibility of SCVI being totally ass.
Me too. As much as i would hate it being XBONE exclusive (which thankfully has a 0.5% chance of happening, lol) i'd still get the console just for it.
Heck, the only reason i got a PS3 is for SCIV. Same with 360. Got one in 2014 cause SCV online on PSN is trash.

I just hope that it's at E3. Imagine it's not yet again, and who knows how much longer we'll have to wait.

Me too. As much as i would hate it being XBONE exclusive (which thankfully has a 0.5% chance of happening, lol) i'd still get the console just for it.
Heck, the only reason i got a PS3 is for SCIV. Same with 360. Got one in 2014 cause SCV online on PSN is trash.
SCV Online on 360 is AWESOME!!

Someone suggested on Kor's Tekken Academy that there won't be a Tekken 7 announcement at E3 due to some One Piece game. Markman, the community manager for TEKKEN, had this to say:

"Use your head. If this was the E3 announcement, wouldn't it make sense to... save it for E3?"

One Piece Burning Blood comes out May/June (US/EU) for PS4/XB1/Vita & Steam (PC).

I'm sure T7 will be PS4/XB1/Steam (PC) as well.

PC Steam would be just fine with me if a new SC will be announced for that platform. An SC put up for multi-platform would be a great touch.
If the devs do not announce SC at this coming E3, okay so I wouldn't mind too darn much if they will do something (like the announcement AND the actual release) for next year in 2017. BUT... yes I agree that this is time that PS give us the goods this time around regarding E3 2016.
Character polls have been out. I'll admit I DID think that PS ever since was working on the next installment even despite what the consumers (I'm just talking about us: the 8way runners) said nothing is going to happen. I had doubts at times myself. Just look at my updated signature.
Hands down, my final point. E3 2016 = NO, then I'll keep my scrub-ish practice up til that SC6; E3 = YES, well... then... YES!

This week's events

SoulCalibur VI EVO Japan side event
Ariake GYM-EX, Tokyo (Tokyo Big Site)
3-chōme-11-1 Ariake, Koto City, Tokyo 135-0063, Japan

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
luca9974
Back