Namco Has an Official Survey Page Up

Just filled out the survey.
I made a point of mentioning that patches that address balance, bug, and latency/networking issues are more important to me then down loadable content and that supporting the game with patches of that nature will help to keep the community interested in and supportive of SCIV.

Filled it out. Seeing as most people don't fill these out there's a good chance they'll actually read it.

This is a MARKETTING survey, not a development survey. The only people who will read this is the marketting department so that they will better know how to continue ripping us off with crappy DLC.

Either way, marketing or not, I filled out the survey. Didn't cost me anything and I'm taking a shot in the dark hoping this survey will go through the right channels to address patches and changes.

This is a MARKETTING survey, not a development survey. The only people who will read this is the marketting department so that they will better know how to continue ripping us off with crappy DLC.

In that case I told them I hoped they add Cloud Strife and Sephiroth as bonus chars in SCV. <3

Keep Online play.
The single player modes were extremely good in SC3 and SC2. You totally removed the single player aspect from SC4. What happened? We need that. Specfically, Chronicles of The Sword. Release this in Downloadable content and EVERYONE will buy it.
Bring back the purple life bars. Instead of making a second bar of blue, the shade should go from green to blue to purple as the percentage goes up.
Bring back the unique CAS styles. Theres no good reason why they were removed.
More CAS parts. If there's space limitations on the disc, release it as Downloadable content. We will buy it, we love your games.
Try not to make the next Guest characters gimmicky. No one uses Yoda.

Just finished filling it out. I talked about patches and a more detailed CaS. Hey, maybe if enough of us whine about patching the marketing staff will harass the development staff about it... Or not...

Where does this say it's an official survey?

I think maybe some (their) marketing company made it.

thanks for the info. hopefully, if enough of us repeat the same requests, we'll see them being implemented either in DLC or in SC5 or SC4.5

Keep Online play.
The single player modes were extremely good in SC3 and SC2. You totally removed the single player aspect from SC4. What happened? We need that. Specfically, Chronicles of The Sword. Release this in Downloadable content and EVERYONE will buy it.
Bring back the purple life bars. Instead of making a second bar of blue, the shade should go from green to blue to purple as the percentage goes up.
Bring back the unique CAS styles. Theres no good reason why they were removed.
More CAS parts. If there's space limitations on the disc, release it as Downloadable content. We will buy it, we love your games.
Try not to make the next Guest characters gimmicky. No one uses Yoda.

No way, Chronicles of the sword is a bitch to play. It needs a cooler single player yes, but not that weird, out of place garbage that made me want to bore my brains out with a drill.

No way, Chronicles of the sword is a bitch to play. It needs a cooler single player yes, but not that weird, out of place garbage that made me want to bore my brains out with a drill.

Actually i really liked the CotS Mode too. Miss this part in SC4 along with the CAS Styles. Although they surely would have had a lot of troubles for balancing them all properly.
PS: Filled it out too.

I stressed very heavily that they could tap into the community to make their games better. Things like posting on the forums or talking to some representatives from the community can keep casuals more interested in the game (televised games, more advertising by showing high level play etc etc).

yeah filled it out. My main contention was hat they should take out stupid gimmicks like star wars characters and special vs and bring it back to the basics. Also that they should re add a Mokujin like character

Back