Natsu 1.02 Combo Discussion.

so there are quite a few stages that have those small breakable walls and if you A:6 someone into them they fall to fast to get anything worthwhile to followup with. 1B seems to be guaranteed but for crappy damage. i figured it would be the same with any wall splat, but this is not the case.

BK, 6AK, and BBK will all allow you to A:6 for the RO if you break the wall with them.

tech traps off of A:6.... if people are teching after getting hit with A:6 you have some options.

66K will beat all rolls but only hit left ukemi with one of the hits. A+B will hit left ukemi though so you have a better option if thats the route the want to go. if they eat both hits of 66K off of front back or right ukemi it totals in the high 80s for damage.

CH 4B, 3B, A:6 does less damages than CH 4B, 3KKK, K2 but rings-out/wall-splats.

CH 11_77A wall-splats in front of Natsu.

Yeah, I like doing CH 4B, 3B W!, 66B BE_A:6 W!, 3B, A:6, 1A_K2_4A+B
or CH 4B, 3B W!, A:6 W!, 3KKK, 4KK(K) for people that never tech.

tech traps off of A:6.... if people are teching after getting hit with A:6 you have some options.

66K will beat all rolls but only hit left ukemi with one of the hits. A+B will hit left ukemi though so you have a better option if thats the route the want to go. if they eat both hits of 66K off of front back or right ukemi it totals in the high 80s for damage.
I tried this against Pyrrha and she could tech left, right and back to escape 66K

I'm using the buffer; i couldn't possibly do it any faster. aPat can escape as well. I kiiiind of got it to work against Pyrrha if you delay it slightly, but it's really dodgy and is not working like kAb says (i don't think it catches right ukemi at all) and if you fuck up you eat a lot of damage.

So has anyone Re-tested the 2A+B CE PORC CE Air Throw? I know I did it pre-patch but can't seem to get it now. Does it have special timing? Character Specific? Holler!!

The "real" input in the double CE combo is:

2A+B CE~4 66 4 CE~4 8B+G

Basically it's totally easy, but if you're not fast enough in cancelling PO for CE, you either get a whiff or a ground hit.

I'm using the buffer; i couldn't possibly do it any faster. aPat can escape as well. I kiiiind of got it to work against Pyrrha if you delay it slightly, but it's really dodgy and is not working like kAb says (i don't think it catches right ukemi at all) and if you fuck up you eat a lot of damage.

its basically like you said, you use the first 6 to move forward a tiny step and the second to hit the K. after some more testing its way to unreliable, like you said. i might use it once in awhile if i KNOW they are going to tech as i have worked on the timing enough to be confident that i can land it when i need, but if it was the end of a round for my health bar or in a high profile set i wouldnt use it.

run up throw mid mix is the other obvious option.

Hey Did You Guys Know!!!!

You can 2A+B, CE4, PO 8, PO A+B.

100 Regular Hit. 109 when PO 8, A+B Clean Hits. Stipulation, its better to hit the UB Bomb a little back as opposed to up close.

A little Sumpin Different.

yeah hawkeye did it against wing zero on the MLG stream a few weeks ago. CE has to be instant and hit pretty high or the HOV A+B can be blocked. looks badass and is a bit different from the normal CE combo. less damage but nice variety.

So I found something that only works on the mid sized to big characters. You MUST step to a characters right at close range and it's guaranteed at tip range. Its pretty consistent too.

22_88B, A+B, K2/1A/4A+B6/CE

Opponents back near a wall allows 66B+G as a tech trap after K2. Of course standard tech traps off 4A+B work as well.

Characters I know it works on Asteroth, Ivy, Maxi, Yoshimitsu, Aeon, Ezio, Hilde (Only at tip range) and Mitsurugi.
Characters I know it doesn't work on at all is Xiba, Natsu, Leixia and Phyrra.

About to ball on Mass Effect 3s multiplayer so I will have to test others later. If anyone wants too test the others now feel free to do so.

yeah hawkeye did it against wing zero on the MLG stream a few weeks ago. CE has to be instant and hit pretty high or the HOV A+B can be blocked. looks badass and is a bit different from the normal CE combo. less damage but nice variety.
Funny, I literally did this day one but thought it was poor compared to the 2A+B CE4 664 A+B FCA+B 44 KKK (potential wall), so I stopped. I suppose post patch it's decent, but I still prefer 2A+B CE4 664 A+B and then 1A for guaranteed or mix up after the A+B with a ton of wake up mind fudge. A lot of people like to stay grounded too and they love to eat the qcf unblockable, if they see it coming it's always cancellable and then a POA+B on wake up is tough to JG.

Back