Natsu abuser looks to abuse Z.W.E.I. on xbox, teachers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnnySalami

[08] Mercenary
I have a 77% use with Natsu, that needs to go down. Let's try ZWEI. My friends keep saying he's awful and just one of the worst characters to play as, but I am going to prove all of them wrong by rocking their popsicles with ZWEI. I need a teacher that can teach me some good useful combos and when to use them.
My Gamertag is Johnny Salami

Any help is appreciated, thank you

Yay, another Zwei user. Well, I suggest checking out the Zwei Soul Arena. There's three comprehensive guides on how to use him (lol there's three...) and it lists his strengths/weaknesses, tech traps, combos, etc. Keep in mind that Zwei is a very difficult character to play. He has his good points like very good throws and good damage. For ex, when A+G connects, use 4B BE and then 66A+B for 70 something damage. Not bad for half bar of gauge lol. But he has a terrible throw range and can't punish very well, slow, etc. You'll need lots of practice with wolf-boy to be good. Come on over to the SA where much better players can help you. And welcome! =)

Zwei freaking sucks. They could have done a better job designing him. My guess is that they wanted to be careful about overpowering him, because he has that summoning ability.

Zwei freaking sucks. They could have done a better job designing him. My guess is that they wanted to be careful about overpowering him, because he has that summoning ability.
It's more about the player than the character. If I lose, it's not because Zwei SuCkS. It's because I do. With that thought in mind, then I can the improve. I'll say it once more. Zwei is very very difficult to use and he's not safe so you'll really have to work harder to do well with him.
(>V_V) You need to be Ein with Zwei.
*Ein means one in german.

It's more about the player than the character. If I lose, it's not because Zwei SuCkS. It's because I do. With that thought in mind, then I can the improve. I'll say it once more. Zwei is very very difficult to use and he's not safe so you'll really have to work harder to do well with him.
(>V_V) You need to be Ein with Zwei.
*Ein means one in german.
Do you believe that each character in the game is created equal? Do you think they have a perfectly balanced character roster? And to put this out there, I don't think that if you lose with Zwei, then it's "because" of Zwei.

I think all characters are aimed to be balanced, but I just want to prove that there is a way to be good with ZWEI. I think he's fun to play as

Do you believe that each character in the game is created equal? Do you think they have a perfectly balanced character roster? And to put this out there, I don't think that if you lose with Zwei, then it's "because" of Zwei.
If you're horrible as a player, playing as Viola or Mitsu isn't going to work out. I know that not all chars are equal but once again, a good player can do well with any char. Take Oofmatic with Dampierre for example. :P
Edit: Play the char you like, have fun and improve is what one should inspire to. If you think the char suck, then don't use him.

I think all characters are aimed to be balanced, but I just want to prove that there is a way to be good with ZWEI. I think he's fun to play as
Yes, I completely agree. The goal of the game creator is to balance everything as best they know how. But a fighter like SC can never be perfectly balanced. There is too much variability in the game between characters. Also, to put this out there as well, I don't think that anyone can't be good with Zwei. But I have to add that what constitutes being "good" with a character may be seen as different between the two of us. We don't have to go there if you don't want to.

If you're horrible as a player, playing as Viola or Mitsu isn't going to work out. I know that not all chars are equal but once again, a good player can do well with any char. Take Oofmatic with Dampierre for example. :P
Edit: Play the char you like, have fun and improve is what one should inspire to. If you think the char suck, then don't use him.
Nope, I wouldn't say that a good player can do well with any character. And your comment about not using a character if you think they suck isn't any kind of guideline I would follow.

you and everyone who plays zwei, including me, wants to prove this and people are good with him. how good is your friend who says he sucks?

Tiers do not matter except at the highest level of play.

If you want to become a tournament level/high level player, considering ZWEI's status on the tierlist is fine as a long term exercise. You would obviously want to invest in a character that gives you the best investment for your efforts.

On the other hand, if you want to play casually online, and have fun with the game and not take it to that level, play whomever you want. No character "sucks" at that level of play because the game isn't being played optimally enough for that to matter.

Tiers do not matter except at the highest level of play.

If you want to become a tournament level/high level player, considering ZWEI's status on the tierlist is fine as a long term exercise. You would obviously want to invest in a character that gives you the best investment for your efforts.

On the other hand, if you want to play casually online, and have fun with the game and not take it to that level, play whomever you want. No character "sucks" at that level of play because the game isn't being played optimally enough for that to matter.
I think your comment has a certain brilliance to it.

Nope, I wouldn't say that a good player can do well with any character. And your comment about not using a character if you think they suck isn't any kind of guideline I would follow.
A good player can certainly do well with a character they like and is considered low optier. Omega's Zasalamel was godlike in SCIV. I believe that if zas had been in SCV, Omega would have shown off his potential once more. As of right now, zwei is a mystery since not enough ppl have used him . All I've seen so far was Toilet from Japan.

No one cares what you think since this had nothing to do with the topic.
No one cares what you think, since my comment actually had everything to do with the topic. It wasn't a troll comment. I was giving him my assessment of Zwei.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back