Natsu Questions And Answers / General Discussion

It's high, but it's good if you catch them with it from 8WR. I wouldn't buffer this move at close range though, it's i13 plus however long quickstep is. No more instant 8WR moves.

-ASZ

Is 66B BE hard to react to for anyone else?

If I had to be honest, I would say that I have slow reactions, but I can at least block seeable lows... but this move, it's like I can only duck if I anticipate it coming.

I dont have too much trouble with it.

Errr...
too much trouble with 66b BE

A:6 is just a tiny bit slower input than PO A:6

What is the timing for her Possession A6, is it fastest input or what im getting confused in training xD
Oh! Oh! I know that one! It's practically PO ~ A:6
PO, wait for her to glow, A:6 in very quick timing. I've been doing this one over and over until I managed it a few times before bed last night. Now I'm up and atom to do some more training! :D

Press 6 when A is just about to hit, you'll get used to it after a bit.
For me, that method unfortunately isn't as consistent as I would like it to be. I find the best way to do it consistently is to semi-piano the input. If you try to piano it, you just get PO 6A, so you want to leave just a slightly bigger gap between the inputs (hence semi-piano). Just practice it that way and you'll get way more consistent.

Last casuals, I made people regret getting counter hit with WR K, 22/88K, or 6A+B dearly because there was a 90% chance I'd get the full combo and okizeme out afterwards.

This is probably old news but the additional attack for 44KK off a wall also works with low walls like the railing on the pirate ships and so on.
I was surprised i thought Natsu would ring herself out over the railing, but that's not the case.

Correct, I also sometimes use 44KK on annoying people who just lie on the ground to avoid bomb tech traps. But it's probably easily seen and only works on bad people.. What's the best wakeup tool you guys use on opponents that play dead?

Just bought SCV (actually someone gave it to me as gift) - now playing natsu.

For dead people I use 8AB (fog blanket) I am surprised how much damage and ground coverage that move is. This is medium distance.

Hm it's amazing the people you meet in ranked sometimes. I met an 80% win rate Siegfried at rank B-2, we were tied 1-1. Entering the 3rd round I used 2A+B on wakeup and noticed he got straight up after landing from my 2A+B, A+B combo. So I did it....7 times in a row. Wow, how did he get 80% -_-

Reactions: ATV
Correct, I also sometimes use 44KK on annoying people who just lie on the ground to avoid bomb tech traps. But it's probably easily seen and only works on bad people.. What's the best wakeup tool you guys use on opponents that play dead?
FC A+B is a great one IMO, since it is reasonably quick and stuns the opponent, allowing for additional hits.

I dont have too much trouble with it.

Errr...
too much trouble with 66b BE

A:6 is just a tiny bit slower input than PO A:6

sorry i missed your invites i was idling a really long time. is this your main you dirty little traitor?

Dirty little traitor?!? I JUST got the game, sir... Unlike someone who probably had it pre-ordered... Could that be you, Lain? :P

And yes, Natsu is my main. I suck though, but I'm getting better.

Back