Natsu Videos Thread

FleshMasher

[13] Hero
Post all media related to Natsu gameplay here, including combo videos, tutorials, tournament/casual videos, etc.

Do not post story play-throughs, endings, or CaS related media.

MarkMan, about 40 mins ago, posted 8 videos of him playing FilthieRich online for the PSN. He says they live 10 hours away (driving). Check out his channel for the rest of the videos!

Filthie Rich (Natsu) vs. MarkMan (Yoshi)

It looks like Hover B doesn't give the crumple stun on hit, only on counter hit. That's kinda lame.

Otherwise, nice vid.

I thought Hover B guaranteed rising K, which he whiffed in that video

In this vid you see CH rising K right after the Hover B.

If it's not different properties between hit and counter hit for Hover B, the whiffed rising K probably had something to do with the axis

here is me vs a gentlemen from Houston. Loving the new netcode. This game is blowing my mind. I see a nerf coming =(
Boogieman vs CHICKENskin

Great stuff Boogieman, showing a lot of options off. Natsu looks great. She seems to have really good mix up and can get in from afar fast.

I'm an old school SCII player who plays a 'rush that shiz down' PO Cancel Taki, so my game has always relied on fast PO cancels and in your face mix up and pressure. Granted Natsu is an entirely different beast, but similar pressure game seems doable in a different way. Glad to see it. Going to relax and learn her stuff, seems rewarding.

That's why if you still can, FC A+K, K (Or it's new equivalent) is probably still the best answer, assuming the stun is still the same as WS K.

I found that FC3KK (which is the old FC A+K, K) makes the 6A+B whiff during a stun combo.

It's either that or Lexia's messed-up hurt box that makes A+B whiff on juggles (my training dummy).

Either way, I think that low from the FC3KK messes up your damage scaling anyway, since it's such a big combo and most of the damage comes from the first couple of hits (similar to SC4).

Sorry to keep spamming this. I feel like there should be a VS only thread of videos lol. Anyways got 2 more. 1 is decent and the other VS the Asta player is awesome!!!

Boogieman vs ????? Pyrrha player

Boogieman vs Calatravian (Awesome Astaroth player)

"is natsu a cheap character or is Mo that good?"
"he's just that good"

lolololol that was some cold stuff man. I like how in that one match against cervy you used her CE to allow a PO rush down... that's pretty fly. Good shit man. I enjoyed all your play. Very flashy and spot on how I think Natsu should be played. I hope I can get on that level right there.

Back