[Nebraska] Sometimes I Forget We Have Electricity

I've been playing more tag lately myself (although in solo mode because tagging is a bad mechanic). I'll probably be unavailable this weekend but next week I'll be on more.

Hey guys don't know if any of you are still watching this thread, but I just got stationed up here at Offutt and would love to get together and play sometime. I'm looking forward to getting in matches with some new people if we can set it up.

Hey guys don't know if any of you are still watching this thread, but I just got stationed up here at Offutt and would love to get together and play sometime. I'm looking forward to getting in matches with some new people if we can set it up.
We have a tournament in Lincoln in two weeks otherwise we're always down for casuals.

We have a tournament in Lincoln in two weeks otherwise we're always down for casuals.
Where can I look up specifics on that tournament? I'm definitely going if I'm not working. Also is there a place you all regularly meet up, or would we just work where to meet for whoever's interested?

Where can I look up specifics on that tournament? I'm definitely going if I'm not working. Also is there a place you all regularly meet up, or would we just work where to meet for whoever's interested?

We have a new place for casuals on Wednesday and Thursdays. It is a business type thing. I'm on mobile right now so it is a struggle to get links to shit. It is called NLG (Next Level Gaming) in Lincoln amd they're holding the tournament as well. Otherwise I hold casuals with the few players that still play here from time to time at my place. Just lemme know your schedule and we'll work something out.

PS: Calibur scene is non existent in Omaha, sadly.

We have a new place for casuals on Wednesday and Thursdays. It is a business type thing. I'm on mobile right now so it is a struggle to get links to shit. It is called NLG (Next Level Gaming) in Lincoln amd they're holding the tournament as well. Otherwise I hold casuals with the few players that still play here from time to time at my place. Just lemme know your schedule and we'll work something out.

PS: Calibur scene is non existent in Omaha, sadly.
Yeah, I was pretty sure that I wouldn't be finding anyone playing in Omaha. I'm just happy there are at least some Lincoln players. My schedule's going to be really easy too, Just Monday-Friday with holidays off. I appreciate the help man, and I'll probably show up next week for some casuals before the tournament. Just still have to get settled in over here because I only showed up last Friday.

Omaha has a lot of people who play KOF, SF, etc. but few 3d players. They have an active facebook community if you are interested. There were a few of my friends who played SCV in town but I moved to Texas and SCV was lackluster so none of them play. GameGenie might still. Also, welcome to lovely Bellevue. It smells like dog food in the summer when it's humid out. Enjoy your stay.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/evilomahaempire/

I've still play Soul Calibur V but I'm the only one in Omaha cause I live there and who plays the game as for Bellevue I'm only in that area for school on Thursdays at National American University for about 9 hours for two classes ATM till the summer semester comes. If you wanna hit me up on Thursdays I'm only free for 2-3 hours till my second class starts otherwise we have to set something up and I have to thank the stars if I can get there otherwise Lincoln has more interest and players.

Edit: My Internet is off at home ATM and use internet at school/library so if you wish to contact me via phone message me on here and I'll give you it.

The NLG tournament is this Saturday. Get yr asses here by 4pm.

I'll think about. Also doesn't help that free comic book day is that day along with a job far that I trying to get to.

I have a stick man I just only use it for 2d games It would probably help to learn SC on it and I can possibly learn iPrepA+B easier on it.

Tournament on June 15th at NLG in Lincoln. $50 pot bonuses for every game including SCV!

Back