Netcode is pretty terrible on PSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

GhostlyKage

[08] Mercenary
I can't believe SC V's netcode was as good as it was, and they make a another game, stating it'll have "brand new netcode", when in fact, this game's online play is just awful. I truly hope it's better on 360 when it hits, tomorrow. I regret not waiting for that version to come out :(

Is this a bad dream? No lobbies? No way to continuously play the same person at least? After every match I get thrown back in the menu and have heard the same from everybody else. To top it off I have 50mbps up and it feels pretty poor overall, the best match thus far being average at best. I'd play it as a novelty, but not even being able to continuously play is terrible. This game is my b&b, the only thing I asked for was a smooth online experience, anything else would have been a bonus. Hoping for a patch, though that shouldn't be the mindset on release day. Perhaps the net play on 360 will be better to some degree, though I doubt it.

Is this a bad dream? No lobbies? No way to continuously play the same person at least? After every match I get thrown back in the menu and have heard the same from everybody else. To top it off I have 50mbps up and it feels pretty poor overall, the best match thus far being average at best. I'd play it as a novelty, but not even being able to continuously play is terrible. This game is my b&b, the only thing I asked for was a smooth online experience, anything else would have been a bonus. Hoping for a patch, though that shouldn't be the mindset on release day. Perhaps the net play on 360 will be better to some degree, though I doubt it.

Namco really fucked us so far. I am beyond pissed. Like you this was my b&b. I cant even do one damn PORC with taki cause the damn lag is so bad. And yes i was able to do it consistently in training before I got online. I have 15m down and up and its still shitty. And what the hell is with 2 rounds on ranked? Not everyone is Japanese Namco so why do you force us to play like that. 3 of 5 is standard and you know that. As of right now it is unplayable. Worse than SC4 online.

So disappointing...This lag is SCIV all over again. TTT2 and SCV have excellent online play, why would Namco go backwards on this game? I'm never playing this online, again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back