New and Unique Weapons!

HydroJames

Shining Sea Dragon
Do you folks have new ideas for weapons and play styles? Let's be creative here!

My idea for a play style would be a pair of wrist-bands with ropes tied to kunai. The character would good at all ranges, but best at short range, being swifter and deadlier. If the opponent was standing far away, the character would throw one of the kunai and reel him/ her in, much like Scorpion from Mortal Kombat, or pull him/ herself in toward the opponent for up close and personal punishment.

I got some weapon styles in mind. There's the Aztec Sword Club, the Spear and Shield used by the Zulus, The Chain Flail, twin short scythes, Tomahawk, Flying Guillotine, and Chakrams

Do you folks have new ideas for threads and topics? Let's be creative here!

But to not be a complete dick, if you're looking for creative, unusual weapons how about some Emeici, a Man Catcher or a gladiatorial style that utilises a net along with a spear or something. Or a magical hat that produces bunnies of varying ferocity.

SH2250-1000.jpg

I was thinking of a Doubled-Sided Spear that would have it's own moves. I'd want it to be unique from the existing staff and spear styles.

Moon Blades,
Moon Blades1.jpg

Upper Rope placed behind the neck.
It's kind of a mix between Maxi,Seong Mi-Na , and Tira,if u will.
And yea,ik im horrible @ using paint :X

This is a very unique weapon! I main this in Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate! I wonder what would happen if we put the Weapon Classes from Monster Hunter into Soul Calibur.

Back