[New England] Booze + Puritan Values

Turns out the Convention Pass is $40.

I really want to participate in the tournament, but I've never been in one, so I'm really not sure if buying the Tournament pass would be a correct investment since I'm not on a team or anything.

I agree with you about the housing situation. I only live an hour away from the venue, but I have a friend who lives on the way and I was going to ask to stay at her place.

I think the Tournament Pass is 30 dollars but you must enter at least one tournament so in total it would be 45 dollars with an SC4 entry fee. The 40 dollar convention pass is for folks not entering any tournaments, hope that helps =)

I think the Tournament Pass is 30 dollars but you must enter at least one tournament so in total it would be 45 dollars with an SC4 entry fee. The 40 dollar convention pass is for folks not entering any tournaments, hope that helps =)

Now I get it. The site says:
"If you are a tournament gamer, Put your tournament pass (which are listed by game & type) in the cart first. Then select the Gamer Pass. You save $10 because you are playing in the tournaments."

So Gamer Pass is the same as the full-access Convention Pass, only you do indeed save $10. I see how it works now. If you're a gamer, you pay $45 for a $55 value. That's pretty awesome.

...CALL NOW WHILE SUPPLIES LAST AND YOU'LL GET A SECOND BARREL OF OXYCLEAN ABSOLUTELY FREE! *just pay shipping and handling in wampum

I'll see you guys there!!

Also, I plan on having an informal (maybe cash) tourney at TempleCon in Warwick, RI in February. Let me know if you're going.

^^lol, i like how you added the seriously part, hehehe, well, since i am starting out a new job(yes ..WORK!), i might not be able to make any nights this week, but if Tue ends up being a day and not a night training, then i might be able to make it, don't worry i can still be serious about this game..i just added some SS/CS juice to my game now!, mwahahahahahahahah

HOLY SHIT justin has a job. BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHh??!!

Also, Tues is good for me Goofus, but thats also the night of gaming at GU...we could just go there! With periodic trips to the car!

I'll be down for GU fight night tomorrow as per usual, Mike D./Narcotic/Overlock please bring teh projector, k thx bye.

hmm...i havent taken the time to read the posts above mine or the GameUnicon site but if i have to pay another $40 (ie EVO) to enter a sc4 tourney i may pass on it.

No... if you are going to GU to participate in a tourney, you pay $45 for the whole thing. $15 for tournament pass, $30 for convention pass as opposed to the normal $40; so you save $10 just for playing in a tournament.

Hope that helps.

^^maybe.. did anyone show up on Tues..or was it a fight night thing?

I got to play Idle, Jian, Kikaleek and a little bit of Vagabond. Ivan took a break from Craz Blue to play some Calibur to own Idle until I gave Idle some protips for Cassi(This is all completely, 100% true). ToCool was there and some other Tekken player and we free-played Tekken 2/3 round with chip damage. Yes you read correctly, Tekken with chip damage.

so anyone want to get some games in thurs nite?

I'll try to make it, but right now it's 50/50.

Also, i am leaning towards making the next Toronto tourney(Aug 7th-9th), most likely going to take a bus if i can fit in the time(part time work atm) unless someone is up for a road trip?..anyways, if i can i'll be taking the bus otherwise and was wondering if anyone is interested in going with me?

I talked to OOF about housing, so he might be able to house 2 or more people other than me...if interested please notify myself through here or pm, and let him know this as well if interested in travel....there will be a team tourney as well!

Can't go Justin, I gotta attend a couple birthdays that weekend. That reminds I should really update my passport soon too.

i decided no session thurs nite, maybe sometime next week tho!!

Herve i hope you see this and dont just show up lol

i hope a lot of players show up to compete/ play at GameUnicon..gives me enough time to smooth out some kinks and hopefully be fully prepared!

I'm pumped for gameunicon, i'll see you there Justin. I've gotta start practicing again. Hey Ivan are you coming to GU tuesday? I need more FoTD tips.

Back