[New England] Booze + Puritan Values

Etak5126 i believe i read that pool play starts sat at noon.

justkill wouldnt it just be easier to pay back what you owe comcast instead of paying a $400 deposit + installation fees?...$400 deposit is alot of money.

what the...now im 54th? still lower the Justkill!! EEEEEHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

anyways if Mark and PJ need a place for Sat night i can help them.

seeing Mark sleep in a DOS is too good to pass up LOL

Goofus, we'll more than likely take you up on that offer for Saturday, but we need someone to house us tonight. I know it's last minute but we're both fat and procrastinators.

Looking for someplace a little closer Herve. We want to go up tonight so we wouldn't have to drive tomorrow.

so with the passing of GameUnicon and no local tournies closer than the Kogarasumaru monthlies, whats gonna happen to our competitive sc4 scene? are we gonna still want/be able to still come to Bone tournies??

remember BR is right around the corner and i heard BR monthlies might be held on the same sundays that Bone was held on. this might help sc4 tho, so what yea... are u people (and i couldve said 'scrubs') still gonna play sc4? ...&
goofus whats wrong with your car?

and alien drove over it!

so with the passing of GameUnicon and no local tournies closer than the Kogarasumaru monthlies, whats gonna happen to our competitive sc4 scene? are we gonna still want/be able to still come to Bone tournies??

remember BR is right around the corner and i heard BR monthlies might be held on the same sundays that Bone was held on. this might help sc4 tho, so what yea... are u people (and i couldve said 'scrubs') still gonna play sc4? ...&

and alien drove over it!

I believe at the moment we'll be focusing at SC4 and Tekken BR at the same time come Sept as you said.

I know that for our future SC4 tournaments, Hilde and Algol will be banned so we can present a game that won't scare off any potential newbies.

I'm still coming up for tournies =)

I'm actually 90% likely going to buy a psp and broken destiny, anyone else?

Gameunicon was a blast, good games guys.

I'm still up for coming to the bones if they're still going to be held. After seeing some of the high ranked Kilik players matches, I feel inspired to get my act togeather and get better.

jon, if you like pixeljunk, you should download Final Fantasy Crystal Defenders. it's also a tower of defense type game.

Kenny thanks ill check that out!

so will people come to a bone at the end of sept? (sept 27th)

ill talk to Mr Game Universe but im sure he wont mind hosting us.

I will still play SC4 and piggybacking T6 tournies onto bone is a good idea, i wonder who thought of it.....

=)

-Idle

I will still attend monthly's for B.O.N.E..wont be making it to fight night tonight though..Kenny what you up to this week?..i'll try and give ya a call.

Next BONE: Sunday September 27th

Next BONE after that Sunday November 1st (to include Tekken 6, since it comes out on Oct 27)

Sound good guys? (especially goofus)

-Idle

Back