[New England] Booze + Puritan Values

I'm bringing an extra PS3 along.. Christian: i believe Kenny will be bringing an extra t.v...so if you wanna bring yours too that might be effective.

Jon, if you don't end up playing tag, just have your copy ready, I'll be at least playing it, our "special guest" is a tag/T5 player, and this is a neat introduction and way for this person to join into the community!

Yo thanks goofus...i was watching so many vids but didnt find that one. I think Td 1.5 is gonna be my new main game besides SC :P

sure everyone bring whatever they got, tvs/ps3s. we might not use everything but in the event that someone has to leave early and take their setups with them, we'll at least be prepared.

that and cuz for whatever reason Justkill is insisting that we TTT for our mystery guest. any guesses as to who it is?

ALSO feel free to stop by as early as 3pm to hang out or whatever but by 4pm i wanna get down do business/sc4 session.

so far its gonna be myself, Jian, Justkill, Ironzen, Kikaleek & Tocool. what about HervE, Nightblade, Idle, Etak, Fearless&Stupid, BlackAlpha and that scrub Sponge?...oh and what about Warble, is he coming too? lol

well im really bummed but I cant afford the gas. and also I think my car might explode on the highway. seriously.

justin,

i'm headed to jon's now. if you still wanna go eat at minado's, we'll figure something out when you get to jon's. DO NOT go to Minado's yet. GO TO JON'S.

Etaks I believe we will have a BONE at the end of the month, 27th I believe.

I'll be there closer to 6 as well guys =)

GGs everyone that made it, lots of calibur played!! lots of bullshit, WARNING!!!

Idle are you gonna make the Bone 9/27 thread?

GG's the other night, was good to play you guys again!

..Herve, did i drop/leave my SC4 in your car?, if not it HAS to be at g0ofus' place, but yea let me know..
Kenny , sorry i didn't get back to you at all on that, my wireless pooped out on me.. and as of tomorrow i am back on 12 Mb's wired!!..so yea g0ofus you know what THAT means!!..YUUUUP!!

GG's to Herve, Kenny, Justkill, Kikaleek, and Goofus for hosting a great session.

BTW Idle, post up that BONE announcement =P

You guys are Scrapple Scrubs
I was wondering who was down for going to NECX i know its a bit soon to be getting hyped but fuck it..VICIOUS SCRAPPLE! 4:20..EHHHHHHHHHHHH...*explodes into pieces of scrapple in slap chop*

Back