[New England] Booze + Puritan Values

Game Underground is located at 1123 Broadway Somerville MA. Heres a vid of Jamie's recent announcements

I ment to head by the store yesterday to see if it was open, however I wasn’t able to. GU will have a booth at Pax so I’ll ask there.

Hey Justkill, I still play Kilik. I took a massive break once GU closed to focus on my studies, but Im looking to get back into playing. I’m finally got comfortable using X that I can use her for my secondary. Looking forward to getting some matches in with you guys soon.

EDIT: I missed the last 1:30 of the vid, but Jamie bought the old GU and will now be opening it up as Gameunderground in less than a month.

Game Underground is located at 1123 Broadway Somerville MA. Heres a vid of Jamie's recent announcements

I ment to head by the store yesterday to see if it was open, however I wasn’t able to. GU will have a booth at Pax so I’ll ask there.

Hey Justkill, I still play Kilik. I took a massive break once GU closed to focus on my studies, but Im looking to get back into playing. I’m finally got comfortable using X that I can use her for my secondary. Looking forward to getting some matches in with you guys soon.

EDIT: I missed the last 1:30 of the vid, but Jamie bought the old GU and will now be opening it up as Gameunderground in less than a month.

<3 Jamie, I'm glad he got the store back. I can't wait for the old store to be open again.

excellent work Jamie, now here are my two wishes...(assuming the Bone tourneys will return)

1. Bones are held in framingham as opposed to Somerville. although either venue is better than none.

2. Bones are once again on Sundays.

and if you need someone to run them i will nominate myself. :)

Framingham would be preferable to me and to out-of-state travellers.

Jon, I'm down to run BONE again, and on Sundays again, as long as you or no-body else objects.

What do ya'll think?

I have 2 CRTs/and a shiney new PS3 to donate to the cause.

-Idle

The Framingham store sounds good. I'll update you guys when I get its exact opening. No objections to Sunday BONE from me.

not me but ill be interested next time im not working on a fri night.

can anyone tell me what it is that i need to look for when buying an HD tv as far as which tvs produce the least lag?

and is it 'buying an HD tv' or is it 'buying a HD tv'? buying an HD tv feels right, lol

I've been looking into hdtvs myself but that thread is kinda too much for me seeing as I don't know much about hdtvs to begin with. I wish I could just have a compiled list of TVs that have been proven to work broken down into groups based on best quality(from close to absolutely no lag to negligible lag) and price. I don't know that I would ever commit time to testing a bunch of TVs.

BTW I was just wondering if anyone was showing up to the Anime Boston tournament? I was kinda interested in going since I'd have a little free time those days.

I saw Jamie at Pax it looks like there will be more tournaments at the Framingham store. Both stores will have fight nights, but I believe most of the activity will be in Framingham.

Dman I'll be at anime boston this saturday If you wanna play some casuals.

Etaks and Dman, myself, Kikaleek and either Rigel or Ivan and possibly Idlemind will be there for the Friday and Saturday tournaments. Let's play some casuals if either of you have the time =)

Here's a question, last year they used projector screens(ew i say!)... will they be using them again this year which would suck azz, and or can guests or tourney entrants bring tv's(or will they provide them) to run the games on them?...if i go it'll be on Saturday for the pot tourney's, so i was wondering if anyone knew about the set ups, i didn't find anything on the AB boards, haven't checked SRK at all.

Edit: i didn't find anything at SRK, unless its buried deep within a random post.

I'm actually opting to go to Ramons tournament than go to Anime Boston; reason being mikosu is going to be there as he's up visiting for a week. An anime convention is an anime convention. I might be there on friday though, for awhile, just definitely not on saturday.

-Idle

sup guys...yall need to sign up for this new site about fighting games. its all about every fighting game as well as MMA. its pretty bad ass & its free!!! kinda like face book too. its a site by Mr. Cox from H-Town so lets all support it & keep it alive because it is very legit. the site is called:

www.gmma.us

Back