[New England] Booze + Puritan Values

BTW, I'll be hosting a session at my place on Saturday. Khent and possibly a couple others are coming up, so if any of y'all are interested definitely swing by. We'll be starting mid afternoon and going into the evening. I'll go order pizza if there's enough peeps =)

Hey Jian, I checked with Rigel and he wants to go. I figure we should be there mid-afternoon as discussed. Just to check though; do you have pets or not?

Also, I don't think we'd have a problem heading up to the NE Ranbats the next day just to pay a visit and hang out.

Khent I have no pets other than fish but I'm sure you and Rigel will be safe from my non-man eating fish. Also please bring a pillow in case I run out.

Ok, good. The only reason I was asking was because I know that Rigel has severe allergic reactions to animals like dogs or cats....I do too, but not on the level he does. But I'm sure fish won't be either of a problem for us.

I have my own air mattress that travels with me so I always bring a pillow with me no matter what.

^^ Yea about that, check aim messages or gimme a call when you can, i had a serious emergency this morning(early Friday morning), started at around 2am and got worse at around the time i called, and i hit redial on my phone not realizing you were the last person i had called prior to all of this happening, so my sincere apologies if i woke you from slumber.

Hey Y’all,

I’m having a casual session at my house on Saturday, June 19, 2010. All I need is some people, one extra TV and two PS3 consoles and I will be able to accommodate three gaming sets. I will have the grill going to make hotdogs, which I will supply. I would only need for someone to bring ‘dog buns. If anyone would like, you can chip in and bring a pack of burgers and buns, I would be happy to make them as well. It will be BYOD, ( D= Drink). This is a mostly alcohol free house but everyone else is encouraged to get there drink on. You can PM me for my address and any other details. I hope everyone can come…….John

I now realize that the date I picked is not good. So, how about the next weekend, Saturday June 26? Let me know guys. lol.......John

OK, I give up. I've been informed that there is a tourney in Philly on the weekend of the 26th, so it is not ment to be for me to have a session at my place in June. I'll try again for July. Thanks.......John

Kate i dont think any of the soul calibur scrubs including myself attend fight night on fridays.

but i could be wrong.

I can only attend my local fight nights in vernon ct on Friday nights due to the time I usually get out of work (usually around 11pm, eww).

Not sure about anyone else. Kate are you more free to play again? Ranbats Season 2 starts this Sunday!

Just a reminder, I'll be at Friday Night Fight Nights every Friday at 11pm to 3am for Calibur and other random games. They happen at:

Battlegrounds Game Arena LLC
378 Kelly Road Vernon Rockville, CT

Let me know if you're coming so I can tell you what's up.

Hopefully I'll also see you guys at Jamie's event next Sunday! =)

Kate i dont think any of the soul calibur scrubs including myself attend fight night on fridays.

but i could be wrong.

Mike and I usually attend. We try to get some soul calibur in every once in a while but its all street fighter scrubs besides us.

((((((DInG dOnG))))))))) ...hello?!!!....anybody home??!!!

BlackAlpha: was that you commentating for SSF4 live stream @ GU?

Back