New kid on the block!

CloverGnG

[09] Warrior
Hey y'all! What's up? I've been into Soul Calibur since SCIII when character customization was introduced to the series. I unfortunately didn't have a PS3 at the time SCIV came out. When I did get one last year however, one of the first games I got was SCV and did my best to level-up to obtain all available customization items. I even went as far as blowing over $60 on DLC for the game, which I'm kinda half regretting. ^^; Anyway, enough introduction, here's one of my self-portrait customs to start things off.
SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_17.png

SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_17.png
SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_18.png

SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_11.png

SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_12.png

Basically, it's me in dragon-themed armor. I love dragons. So when I found out what Aeon was capable of, he ended up becoming my player-character of choice. I have a more casual costume for myself that I can share later.

Welcome! I like your style, and though I'd normally suggest a more subtle palette to evoke a realistic feel, it seems vibrancy is the point.

I really love the Mothman though, just something quirky about it.

Welcome! I like your style, and though I'd normally suggest a more subtle palette to evoke a realistic feel, it seems vibrancy is the point.

I really love the Mothman though, just something quirky about it.
I seem to have a thing for vibrant colors. I'm not sure why.
Cool ideas for hair extensions. Great color balancing too. Your self-recreation is my favorite. Also give dem stickers a try. They come in real handy for detailing and customization.
I actually have some creations where I've utilized stickers. I'll post some of them later.

Back