New Poster's Create-A-Souls

HurdULiekMudkip

[08] Mercenary
Well, now that I'm in the right spot...
I've been looking for people to give me an opinion on my characters, other than annoying YouTube people who keep asking me for Naruto and Sephiroth repeatedly. Never really checked out 8wayrun before now, but I know you guys are an awesome Soulcalibur community, so I figured I'd try you guys. If you like them/if anybody even reads this, let me know and I'll post more. If not, I'll be forgotten by the end of the week and nothing of value was lost. That's just how the internet goes.

Dante Vs Vergil

Strider Hiryu Vs Doctor Strange

Nyan Cat Vs Epic Sax Guy

Deadpool Vs Akuma

My Day 1 Ninja Turtle vs Shredder

I like Strider, Akuma too (yeah Capcom fan here)
A lil suggestions to improve your Akuma,you can place on his head "goddess feathers" (with the two pieces unite like i did in my hilde 3p) to recreate his classic haircut :D

Oh hey, yeah, I saw your Akuma vid when I was looking around for some interesting CAS examples yesterday. I thought your Akuma was pretty nice.

I like Strider, Akuma too (yeah Capcom fan here)
A lil suggestions to improve your Akuma,you can place on his head "goddess feathers" (with the two pieces unite like i did in my hilde 3p) to recreate his classic haircut :D
thats a pretty good idea. I always loved Akuma's look from 3rd Strike. Now, if only the sleeveless kimono wasnt exclusively female, we'd be set lol.

Oh hey, yeah, I saw your Akuma vid when I was looking around for some interesting CAS examples yesterday. I thought your Akuma was pretty nice.
thanks bro! glad to hear it.

thats a pretty good idea. I always loved Akuma's look from 3rd Strike. Now, if only the sleeveless kimono wasnt exclusively female, we'd be set lol.

Yeah,i think you just done the right choice making him bare-chest instead use that stupid sleveless brown tunic
Oh,if you like the 3rd strike version you can even use another "goddess feathers" (with the gold part hidden inside the head) to make those gray side-hairs

Yeah,i think you just done the right choice making him bare-chest instead use that stupid sleveless brown tunic
Oh,if you like the 3rd strike version you can even use another "goddess feathers" (with the gold part hidden inside the head) to make those gray side-hairs
thats exactly what I was thinking lol. I might post some other ones here tomorrow if I've got the time. You seem like you could give me a good opinion about em lol.

Your Mikey v2 was pretty awesome. Also, Strider was good.

But your Shredder is unbelievable. Spot on. Very nice.

Just wondering, wouldn't be easier buy MVC3?
This made me lol.

holy sh** nyan vs epic sax guy is insane :,D my gf will love this nyancat
Thanks man. Using Nyan Cat online never gets old lol.

Your Mikey v2 was pretty awesome. Also, Strider was good.

But your Shredder is unbelievable. Spot on. Very nice.
Thanks. Shredder is actually one of my favorites lol. I was thinking about tweaking Mikey and giving him the one piece jumpsuit and giving it a scale pattern to make him look more turtle-like. Not sure if want tho.

Thanks. Shredder is actually one of my favorites lol. I was thinking about tweaking Mikey and giving him the one piece jumpsuit and giving it a scale pattern to make him look more turtle-like. Not sure if want tho.

The one piece scale in green may work... By the way, what exactly did you use for the front and back shells? Was the front shell just a sticker on the character? I tried pausing the video to get a closer look, but I couldn't tell. If you could upload a pic of the character in CaS, that would be awesome.

I'm a huge Turtles fan, so the Shredder was definitely awesome. In SCIV, I made all of the turtles as they appeared in the third movie, as samurais with dark green/black armor, but with green skin and colored accents on the armor for each turtle. You should give that a try.

The one piece scale in green may work... By the way, what exactly did you use for the front and back shells? Was the front shell just a sticker on the character? I tried pausing the video to get a closer look, but I couldn't tell. If you could upload a pic of the character in CaS, that would be awesome.

I'm a huge Turtles fan, so the Shredder was definitely awesome. In SCIV, I made all of the turtles as they appeared in the third movie, as samurais with dark green/black armor, but with green skin and colored accents on the armor for each turtle. You should give that a try.

Hey actually tonight I was gonna make a video giving a detailed breakdown on how to make a Ninja Turtle, so Ill post that here for you when I get it uploaded. A lot of people asked me how to make one lol.

Back