[New York City, NY] Afraid of a Little Fire????

Yoooooooo crepes!

Can we get some nutella for the crepes?

also I thought the weird free wordpress themes don't work if you use the free hosting on the wordpress site?

Papy: I'm using the wordpress I have now because I'm poor and lazy. But if you think Celine could do that for me, that would be awesome as well.

On another note, I'd like to know if either yourself or Serge would be willing to let me sleep at your place after Pacha. Because going back to Staten Island on Saturday would be stiff.

yes, you can spend the night Friday, idk if my crib will be free for the evening, but that's what the biddys pre game is for:-)..... or Papy's place;-)

I do wanna play some calibur though, prove to people that i am indeed quite X-y

Excited for the turbo skanks Friday!!!!!!!1
Can we get a head count? no homo

Thanks for letting Fox crash with you - I won't if it's gonna be a hassle, but I just don't want him making the long ass trip back to Staten Island. No car = bad.

Alright! Headcount!

Fox & Phae
Nuez & Girlfriend (?)
Serge & ?
Papy & Celine (?)

That covers the 4 passes if all confirmed to go. Anyone else who wants to come as well will need to put their name onto the guest list on the Pacha website (www.pachanyc.com)..

Pacha is on 46th between 11th and 12th ave, the easiest way there is from the A train, which is why I said meet up at your place, Serge. Can grab the A right there.

I'm so hype for turboskanks, as well as the fact I am going to be in the middle of the dance floor dancing. :D

yo pplz ... count me n my girl out ... we actually can't go friday night due to other plans we forgot about ... sorry =(

EDIT: btw ... i need session time cuz i'm rusty as hell and i plan on taking a top 5 spot again at the BONE regionals ... so i got like 3 weeks to become uber ...

sanford: if ur gonna session at some point that's not at one of our regular bklyn sessions lemme kno ... i'd like to drop by

papy: what are you doin saturday? ... maybe we could take care of the tv thing and get some big ass session going

Do you guys have a schedule for sessions or is it just whenever? - Saudade

If you keep an eye out on the thread, they'll usually set something up. PM Papy for more info, these guys tend to not even read all the posts here. It's pages and pages of just shenanigans lol.

If you guys wants to session at some point at my house this week just call it. But remember: Algol is banned in French venues :p

He did say he probably wont show up for the March monthly because of Algol. Sure Algol wont win any tournies because of Hilde/Kilik but he does rape some other characters a lot worse than Hilde/Kilik would. I remember last friday @ CF Serge was talking about SC4 to some T6 and SF4 players....When he told them Algol might be unbanned soon. All of them had that disgusted expression on their face lol

Back