[New York City, NY] Afraid of a Little Fire????

Well as of now I may show up to play SF4 on Friday but if Ramon disagrees to it then I'll have no qualm about it and just play on Xbox live. I really don't care about the situation I just want to play so if he can handle ignoring me for the night then I'm a go.

YO NYC, You need to go the March monthy... I know some of you dislike the unbanning but come on! you all should be there for drinks and fun... You all better be there!

Serge bring my PS3. and no movie for me because im actually about to watch it tomorrow morning...FOR FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE in .avi format bitches.

sup stiffaroos ... im down for tonight ... might show up late but i'll be there and ill prob crash too ... no movie and stuff i dunno whats goin on but ill be there for games and shenanigans

I'm gonna try to make it for the march monthly even though i blow but i still lubba dub my soul calibur

should i bring my sex-rocks free-titty?

No love for this movie, stiff...

ANYWAY... we can still watch something else during the night. I have plenty of interesting matter to submit to you :D :D :D

Nuez glad you're in !

sup stiffaroos ... im down for tonight ... might show up late but i'll be there and ill prob crash too ... no movie and stuff i dunno whats goin on but ill be there for games and shenanigans

I'm gonna try to make it for the march monthly even though i blow but i still lubba dub my soul calibur

should i bring my sex-rocks free-titty?

This fucking SUCKS tidus told me not to bring the stick since no one would come with a 360.

my sex-rocks free-titty?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

I finally get it :D

So what do we have ? If Serge is bringing Stiffdus' PS3 we're good... That said we'll have three TVs tonight....

I'm mad

Im bringing the ps3, however i REALLY wanna see the movie. Hmm. Papy, I wont mind if we go together and let those other stiffs play at that time. (but it doesnt matter, its your house lol). So, how about i come over, drop the ps3, then we go see the movie and Celine can take care of the other stiffs till we return

Its Balrog with a gun!!!!!!!!
Can you go to fandango.com and check the movie times?

Hook me up nigga.

Ill see if I have time to convert it to PSP/PS3 format and then we can watch it tonight.

I dont see anywhere in that post he said he was bring his 360. Unless you called him and talked to him saying he was bringing it.

Street Fighter: The Legend of Chun-Li - UA Court Street Stadium 12

* 12:05 pm
* 2:35 pm
* 4:55 pm
* 7:20 pm
* 9:45 pm
* 12:15 pm

On the other hand if we can all watch it at my apartment in decent conditions...

FUCK UPS

Back