[New York City, NY] Afraid of a Little Fire????

It looks like some poeple are heading to jaxels tonight... If anyone is, Jaxel is at the movies watching Watchmen and wont be back till around 1030 11

booo to you guys ... i wanna go to jersey but cant ... gotta work today and then i gotta go out and hang with my bro cuz its his birthday ... should be fun but i wanna play SC4/SF4 =/

next time ...

Yo, Papy ... i kno its too late to read it before the movie but i'm gonna try to get Watchmen over to you this week anyway i can ... lol i feel bad i keep forgetting it

that movie was AWESOME!

Hey guys,

I was wondering if I could get some info on where I can find off line play around Manhattan. Someone directed me here. I'd appreciate the feedback. By the way, I too am looking forward to seeing Watchmen.
I just rented the full graphic video novel. It's boring as heck..LOL. For once I hope the movie remake is better than the book..LOL

Hey guys,

I was wondering if I could get some info on where I can find off line play around Manhattan. Someone directed me here. I'd appreciate the feedback

Forget about Manhattan! Papy is the man to call for a Friday session in Brooklyn. And he does have an arcade stick if you want to practice on that.

Serge used to hold sessions in Manhattan, now everyone just goes over to Papy's. If anything you could probably hook up with Serge and roll out with him if you didn't want to show up alone.

Yo just wanted to say it was hella fun hanging out with yall this weekend!

Other than that is anyone going out to the

The Spawn Points March Bi-Montly 3/28 (PA)

and or

Best of New England March Monthly 3/29 (MA)

If so I want to tag along for the ride!

Hey guys,

I was wondering if I could get some info on where I can find off line play around Manhattan. Someone directed me here. I'd appreciate the feedback. /QUOTE]

i was gonna start having sm sessions at my house but no one ever responded so its up in the air as 2 when its going 2 happen if its even gonna happen i'll hit u up on xbox live and we can c whats up

Spawn points sounds cute. If school doesnt rape my face, and i have the funds i may hop on the CF bus and go.
Maaaaaaaay.

Well if anyone is up for it you wanna go watch the Watchmen movie? I got a few people who want to watch it on Imax so they can see Dr. Manhattan's Man Junk in HD. And we're probably gonna watch it on Friday

Well it was set to friday before I asked lol. But yea I'll find a time and give you guys the info and most likely it'll be in manhattan since most of us are working in the city or is already in the city

Klizza, you should have came down to Jersey for fun last weekend! lol it was fun.
Had a 2 day two birthday celebration to attend that weekend . . . but fate said nooooo and Sat fell through on some randomness when stuff was supposed to happen.
This reminds me to never "get hyped" about anything because something not good will happen. I had mini baby hype for the last Kimbo fight and look what happened . . .

I'm good for the movies anytime this week, after tonight.

Back