Nightmare's 90% CE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sakurai

[08] Mercenary

I'm not sure if this is intentional, or a glitch on Nightmare, but if you zoom to 2:12 Nightmare's CE does 90% damage. Glitch (from either Nightmare or CaS characters) or no? Also turn your volume down as the commentator is kind of loud.

That's the counterhit damage if you manage to get hit by a move with a ridiculous start up time. Has 3 different damages. Does the least amount if you get GId by it.

I'm not sure if this is intentional, or a glitch on Nightmare, but if you zoom to 2:12 Nightmare's CE does 90% damage. Glitch (from either Nightmare or CaS characters) or no? Also turn your volume down as the commentator is kind of loud.
Happened to be today, I was like WTF/ 3/4 of my life was gone from one hit.

It's not just in the air, did about the same amount of damage to me as Voldo one playthrough. No CaS character either. Was doing 2A+B as voldo (I think, the big downward double claw swipe) and it hit me out of it doing 90% + damage. Had only taken one small hit like a standing A or something, and it KOed me.

I was in Arcade mode fighting Nightmare.

It's not just in the air, did about the same amount of damage to me as Voldo one playthrough. No CaS character either. Was doing 2A+B as voldo (I think, the big downward double claw swipe) and it hit me out of it doing 90% + damage. Had only taken one small hit like a standing A or something, and it KOed me.

I was in Arcade mode fighting Nightmare.
Theres a move like it in SC3 (on the CAS soul edge) that does the same thing. Eats 90% of your health. Its the same animation too.. weird.

I thought the massive damage from his CE occurs when the opponent waits and doesn't hit you. Might happen if you either wait or jump....

-____- if it does the parry it doesnt take that much, now if you let it charge complete, then you get all that damage, people go to training mode, and learn the game.

what if it parrys an opponent doing a 9B or something that is attack while jumping

it gets deflected and it does the normal damage + a ground stun if the opponent happens to be deflected mid air. If the opponent whiffs and lets the charge complete then you'll get that stupid damage, it doesn't happen often and anyone getting killed that way rightly deserved so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back