Norik's Custom Characters

Norik

[14] Master
Finally, after a week of preparation, my CaS characters are ready to show off here on 8WR! Instead of making an insanely long post full of pictures that would lag up your computers, I decided to try my new recording device and make a video showing which attacks I spam with each character lol. So here we go!

If you're wondering what "khill bros" is, it's just a random name my brother and I thought for a new youtube channel we're sharing. I'll write a bit about each character later.

I liked most of the CaS Outfits, didn't like how one character was getting their ass-handed to them, then out of nowhere, CRIT FINISH, maybe put each finish AFTER that characters combo?

I liked most of the CaS Outfits, didn't like how one character was getting their ass-handed to them, then out of nowhere, CRIT FINISH, maybe put each finish AFTER that characters combo?
I thought of that later, but I'm already done editing. I was actually making sure that happened, but in some cases I just forgot.

If you done this sooner, the amount of CAS I would steal from you would be doubled. And you would have many CAS in my comics. Anyways, the vid was very uplifting and fun to watch. Hope to see brief bios with pics later.

Nice chars u made
in a simply video (indeed better then posts with pics) but everyone's own choice....
how to show CaS Chars

Great designs! I really like most of them. A couple were pretty similar to some CaS I made, which made me like them even more.

Clever use of Siegfried for the classic Nightmare, too. :D

The idea of a year 1000 crusader(Sinclair?) style work well on that sword and make look legit an helm that usually get ignored

The idea of a year 1000 crusader(Sinclair?) style work well on that sword and make look legit an helm that usually get ignored
I know right! I personally love that helm, it's one of the few historically accurate helms in CaS, but people just don't get it. It would look better in a longsword and shield, but it's fun a to mess around a bit with him, Siegfried's style is pure gold online.
Cool, norik! I liked what you did there with Kronus! Having said that, I don't know smack about Zas ^^; Also, we finally saw Zenon's face :D
Well, actually my brother is the one that uses Zas, I just made the custom. That combo is more of a mind game full of stuns, since it's easily shakeable, but people keep falling on it, specially the last hit since they stand up blocking and in the same place where they fell. Newbs lol. As for Zenon's head, it's not supposed to be seen, but all of Nightmare's breakers are high, so to do a Critical Finish I had to break it...

I really like Sinclair and Romana (...the Roman...). I've seen bucket helmets like Sinclair's since my school days so they are kind of like a blindspot for me. Also, I don't think the texture work is as good as it is on other helmets meaning it gets passed over often. Furthermore, with helmets like Pegasus, Nightmare and Warthog I think the feeling is that these convey more personality i.e. Pegasus Helm is very heroic, Nightmare is very menacing etc. The thing is if it looked a little bit more polished (literally polished) it might get used more. It's a great helm. Less can be more.

Romana's a nice idea, maybe the feet need a little something extra. They look a little unprotected compared to the rest of her. That's just my thoughts.

I'm a little confused by Diana-chan, though. She has pigtails, a very young face and uses and a little pink brush. These are fine for an obnoxious girly type character but her physique totally contradicts this. If she had a smaller frame she'd be easier to accept as an annoying brat (assuming that's what you were going for.). This is just how I see it, though, so if you do have a rationale behind it then do feel free to correct me. She's your character, after all.

Long flattering snip full of win.
Thanks! I like to make characters that actually signify something, hence most of them are based on historical characters or mythological figures. As for Diana, she's just a random character my little sister made. I tried to get her into SC, but she seems rather careless. I just never deleted her because she plays with me from time to time.

Back