North East Championship XIV Results & Aftermath

Who was that commentator that was often with Bibulus?
Was he a guest from a different FG?

I wish Bibulus had had a louder mic

I think it was a pretty amazing tournament in terms of the matches that happened. We had storyline matches, EC vs. WC, mirror matches, Ramon matches...the list goes on. Was also cool that so many people leveled up because it made many of the matches much more fun to watch.

Really glad that so many players made it out and I got to see so many new and old faces.

And, I don't think we can say it enough but Avylon is a godsend, for the FGC in general but an amazing gem for the SC community.

Really wish I could do individual shoutouts but I'll just say, even with the anger the lot of you cause me online, I love you guys and am happy that each and every one of you are a part of this community. Later, dewdz.

O yeah...someone took my earphones though. They were red with black around the part you place in your ears. They also have something like "Xplosive" written on that part.

I think it was a pretty amazing tournament in terms of the matches that happened. We had storyline matches, EC vs. WC, mirror matches, Ramon matches...the list goes on. Was also cool that so many people leveled up because it made many of the matches much more fun to watch.

Really glad that so many players made it out and I got to see so many new and old faces.

And, I don't think we can say it enough but Avylon is a godsend, for the FGC in general but an amazing gem for the SC community.

Really wish I could do individual shoutouts but I'll just say, even with the anger the lot of you cause me online, I love you guys and am happy that each and every one of you are a part of this community. Later, dewdz.

what the hell lol

i know u wouldnt be caught dead saying "dewdz" offline

LOL

Good job LP for pulling off a big win. Hopefully we'll actually get to play offline sooner than later.
Good job Partisan for a breakout showing
Shoutouts to Jonnitti the costume champ, and being the best storyteller in the community.
And goddamn Sandman for the hype Siegfried fights.

Shoutouts to Oof and JJJ and possibly creating the catchiest team name ever.
Shoutouts to Jimbo, Greatone and "Conditioning".
Shoutouts to Menace for being cool as shit
Shoutouts to Avylon's assisstance with running stuff.

And an overall shoutout to everyone who helped make the event what it was. Especially loved just chilling and talking about offline scene origins and the SC4 Philly days.

I really tried my best to talk to as many people as I could and get to know a lot of you guys. Let's get this started

Shout out to my roomies Signia, kAb, Menace and Fukou for being real cool dudes that were easy to get along with. It was cool hanging out and eating at Denny's

Shout out to Marginal and our extremely hetero dinner date the night I got to the Venue, it was cool getting a one on one with the LEGEND.

Shout out to Reptile for being a cool dude and buying me a drink. I really wish we could have hung out more but that's the way it goes with tourneys. Oh and god damn your Aeon fucked my shit up.

Shout out to IRM for not knowing how to use nunchucks and smashing his fingers after I told him he was going to. Also good shit smacking Partisan in the elbow and sharing dat celery

Shout out to Jimbobonator for being dabes Ezio. It's a shame we didn't get to play or hangout more often than we did. We did redefine the Maxi vs Cervy MU though

Shout out to those SC4 matches! Hitting Zas's 4B+K all day was fun as fuck

I gotta save the best for last, G1 was the highlight of my trip. It was cool finally having a conversation with you in person and hanging with you and the rest of the guys during dinner. Your room was the place to be that weekend.

All in all NEC was something I wont ever forget and I'm glad I went. You guys made me love the game again and I thank you for that.

Back