[Northern California] Norcal Crab Shack

Gotcha. This reminds me, do we happen to have anyone available who is good with Adobe CS? Would be nice to have someone who can make some kick-ass stream overlays for us.

Tight or Fight : Ep. V @ Milpitas Golfland 3/10/2012

Not only does the " V " stand for the 5th installment of our Tight or Fight tournament series here at Keystone II Productions, it also celebrates the 5th installment of Soul Calibur V! We are proud to announce that on March 10th 2012 we will be adding SCV to our main games lineup for ToF5 at MGL. For more info please check the event thread link provided below. GET HYPE NORCAL!

http://8wayrun.com/threads/dec-14-2011-tight-or-fight-ep-v-norcal-3-10-2012-milpitas-ca.9255/

Tight or Fight : Ep. V @ Milpitas Golfland 3/10/2012

Not only does the " V " stand for the 5th installment of our Tight or Fight tournament series here at Keystone II Productions, it also celebrates the 5th installment of Soul Calibur V! We are proud to announce that on March 10th 2012 we will be adding SCV to our main games lineup for ToF5 at MGL. For more info please check the event thread link provided below. GET HYPE NORCAL!

http://8wayrun.com/threads/dec-14-2011-tight-or-fight-ep-v-norcal-3-10-2012-milpitas-ca.9255/

Get hype in-fucking-deed! I FINALLY have a real reason to go to all those damn Milpitas tournaments now besides to watch Jeff, Andy, and Duenas play Tekken 6 and watch the hundreds of bay area street fighters go at it. Count me in, every single fucking one of these......unless I turn out hating SC5 lol.

Soakrates, when do you think we should hold a gathering at that one spot? I would say 3 weeks after release (around the time of my birthday) would be a good time.

Reactions: CPS
Holding a gathering at that spot as in game center? I'll volunteer my portable recording gear (Making a micro ATX build) and get some nice footage captured. Get them FT3/5s displayed on YT!

Soakrates, when do you think we should hold a gathering at that one spot? I would say 3 weeks after release (around the time of my birthday) would be a good time.
I would like it to be sooner, say a week to two weeks after release, but I'm fine with what the majority prefers.

Everyone please chime in with what you think would be a good day, then I'll see about getting in touch with the owner of the place to work something out.

OH SHIT! Whats up man i'm currently the only best SC4 player in Sac. I can host some games if you wanna play sometime.

Five pages and a month late to the party, but I live in Davis. Any chance of any casual get togethers soon?

A Krayzie Birthday Gathering sounds daaaangerous, gentlemen. I've already gotta haul my stick to anything we do. Do you really want to make me bring a bucket, too?

Yo just passing by to say im in the Bay right now. Im living in Hillsborough till next week thursday, then im on the road heading towards LA/ Las Vegas.

If there i anything planned just let me know, if not...well not that tragic. Everybody looking forward to SC5 anyway...

I would like it to be sooner, say a week to two weeks after release, but I'm fine with what the majority prefers.

Everyone please chime in with what you think would be a good day, then I'll see about getting in touch with the owner of the place to work something out.

Wednesday and Friday

Tuesday it is!

Eh, but anyway, does anyone prefer a specific date or time frame? As I said earlier, one to two weeks after release works for me, but I'll work with whatever suits people.

If this is done a few weeks after SCV's release, as in your first session, I can probably make the trip. I'd have to say be it on a Friday-Saturday.

I don't really care what day it is as long as it's announced early so I can plan with people for rides to help carry stuff. Friday~weekends sounds good though, but if needed I can play any day of the week.

Back