[Northern California] Norcal Crab Shack

Filthie is asking for a list of norcal players who are showing up this tuesday. In about an hour I plan to grab names off facebook who are signed up, and will check here as well to see who said they would show up. If you are coming make sure you post up that you are so i don't miss out on you.

List (I'll update this as i get names)
Ceirnian
Soakrates
Hates
Manta
Nyawu
AkuSokuZan
StepOnme (Steph, what do you even go by anymore on here?)
KrayzieCD
therook
Uber1337 + 2 "scrubby" friends
LuckyAura
Skizosavior + 1
MLP715
MegaMako
Logik
kikoshoo
Rush
GrayGuy7
MFVoldo
Cynan

need confirmation
duenas
QDogg

Someone get some vids of uber1337 playing maxi. Id love to know what he thinks.

HRD

I think i read that the event was gonna be streamed. Don't expect too much out of me though, lol. It's a new game and I haven't touched Calibur in months.

What is this list for? I will be coming with 2 friends, but they are kinda scrubby.

Filthie is asking for a list of norcal players who are showing up this tuesday. In about an hour I plan to grab names off facebook who are signed up, and will check here as well to see who said they would show up. If you are coming make sure you post up that you are so i don't miss out on you.

I am going to try to make it on Tuesday as well. Just have to figure out what time I can head on up there, but it should be awesome! :)

I think i read that the event was gonna be streamed. Don't expect too much out of me though, lol. It's a new game and I haven't touched Calibur in months.

Better hope Signia ain't watching the stream. He won't wanna hear your pathetic excuses like it being your very first time playing SCV or that you haven't played in a while. According to him you should already know your characters BE moves so you better know Maxi's, OR ELSE!

I don't know what the list is for, Filthie just said he wanted a list of norcal players attending. I'll finalize this list sometime after 3pm tomorrow. If anyone knows how to get in contact with the unknowns or has someone to add please do it ASAP.

I'll be there to check it out since I'm in SF already.
Is Filthie working with IGN or something? I know there is this 'Rich' guy in IGN but he is in charge of Wii section.

I don't know what the list is for, Filthie just said he wanted a list of norcal players attending. I'll finalize this list sometime after 3pm tomorrow. If anyone knows how to get in contact with the unknowns or has someone to add please do it ASAP.

Ceirnian, I'll be attending on Tuesday.

Back