now i see why people get xbox over ps3...

owned bitch.

Really? I would think that shows that I'm not one of those high and mighty idiots who has to just say something about any lil thing that may assault their sensibilities. So before you go insulting someone for absolutely no reason, think about it. Retarded summamabitch!!!! Lol! I ususally don't give two fucks about anybodies fragile feelings but I do believe that a CHILD being raped is not what most normal decent human beings would joke about. Say whatever you want to that I'm done.

Really? I would think that shows that I'm not one of those high and mighty idiots who has to just say something about any lil thing that may assault their sensibilities. So before you go insulting someone for absolutely no reason, think about it. Retarded summamabitch!!!! Lol! I ususally don't give two fucks about anybodies fragile feelings but I do believe that a CHILD being raped is not what most normal decent human beings would joke about. Say whatever you want to that I'm done.

So it's okay to joke about sex with mentally disabled people (Children in mind, but not body), but not literal children? Since it's just your opinion, leave it at that, instead of telling it to us like it matters to anybody but you.

I don't know...I read some of the comments on the article and this story does have some hole in it...
Idk,it's just strange on how the parents weren't even around to notice that a complete stranger came into their house and just stayed there...

No but seriously, Dully really destroyed you. I definitely loled. He raped you like his gamertag was REIKON666.

....Too soon?

Anyways, my suspicion that playing XBOX is a slippery slope to raping children has been confirmed.

24g86yh.jpg

See this is exactly why I didnt get an XBOX 360; for fear of getting raped by a 19 year old fag.

DONT TRUST SECOND RATE CONSOLES!!

Authorities play halo 3 and Gears of War with the numerous 14 year olds on his friend's list

Decide to drop charges after being called nigger and faggot by all of them

I Laughed pretty damn hard at this, the image was priceless.

Thank You.

So it's okay to joke about sex with mentally disabled people (Children in mind, but not body), but not literal children? Since it's just your opinion, leave it at that, instead of telling it to us like it matters to anybody but you.

Dully you idiot. Kid or not, retards are second class citizens that are treated as such. So stop arguing with the man, and accept your own stupidity.

Back