[Oct 6, 2012] Double Impact Vol.1 - Soul Calibur 5 + TTT2 (Verona, Italy)

Silver

[08] Mercenary
DIV1_locandina.jpg

DIV1_Namco_Tek-Ita_SC-Ita_345px_2.png

Official InternationalTekken Tag Tournament 2 & Soul Calibur 5 event by Tekken-Italia, Soul Calibur Italia, Namco Bandai Partners Italia

WHEN
October 6th/7th, 2012

WHERE
Verona(Italy),
4 Stars Holiday Inn Verona Congress Centre - Viale Del Lavoro 35-37

HOW TO REACH THE LOCATION

BY CAR
Motorway A4 exit "Verona Est" - Direction Milano-Venezia(Milan\Venice). The Hotel is pretty much just around the corner.
LINK TO THE MAP -> http://www.ristorantecatulloverona.com/?page_id=98.

BY AIRPLANE

OPTION 1 -
At arrivals you'll find Buses that run to Porta Nuova Railway Station. Once you get to the Station, take the Regional Train to San Martino Buon Albergo

OPTION 2 -
The Holiday Inn Hotel offers Shuttle service.
Shuttle can carry up to 8 people at once. If you guys get organise it will take you directly to Tournament Location at the cost of 45 Euros (approx 6 Euros each). If you're less than 8 people, Shuttle will cost 45 anyway. You must be at least 4 persons.
When booking the Hotel reservation you will find the Shuttle Option to pick.
Shuttle must be payed at the end of its service. It can run from\to both Verona Catullo airport and Verona Porta Nuova railway station.

BY TRAIN
Your Stop is Verona Porta Nuova. Once you get there you have to get a ticket to San Martino Buon Albergo.
This train is a Local\Regional Service wich is not part of Trenitalia so you can't book it on the Internet but you have to buy it once in Verona.

Porta Nuova Verona\San Martino Buon Albergo timetables:
http://www.e656.net/orario/stazione...on_albergo.html
http://www.fromatob.it/stazione/smartino-buon-albergo

INFO HOTEL - ROOMS and BOOKING:
LINK -> ROOMS RESERVATION: CLICK HERE

INFO FOOD
8 Euros Sandwich + Drink

SCHEDULED TIMETABLES:
-SAT 6TH :
Check in: 10.30 - 12.00. For any delays please contact Tek_Ita Staff.
Tourney will start at 14.00
TTT2 + SC5 Groups + Double Elimination Bracket unitl best 16 approx.
We expect 1st phase to end at around 22.00\23.00 so the rest of the evening will be dedicated to Casuals\Money Matches\Random Stuff.

- SUN 7TH
2nd Phase starts at 10.00. Tourneys will end at around 18.00. If it's going to end earlier, time up to 6 pm will be dedicated to Casuals again-
NOTE: No access to Tournament Lounge outside hours given. This is to allow Staff to get things organised and check that everything is ok and is going to work fine.

GUARANTEED PRIZES:
Tekken Tag 2
1° 1000 EuroS + Kotobukiya Tekken Tag Tonament 2 Fine Art Statue Yoshimitsu 1/6 Figure
2° 500 EuroS
3° 300 EuroS

Soul Calibur 5
1° 600 EuroS
2° 300 EuroS
3° 150 EuroS

DOUBLE IMPACT TICKETS:
Tekken Tag 2 --> 25 Euros
Soul Calibur 5 --> 20 Euros
TTT2 + SC5 --> 40 Euros

WE EXPECT FOR THESE TWO TOURNAMENTS:
Tekken Tag 2: 128 Players
Soul Calibur 5: 64 Players

TOURNAMENTS RULES:
1 player vs 1 player, Group Phase then Double Elimination Bracket for both TTT2 and SC5.

MATCH SETTINGS:
Tekken Tag 2: 3 rounds, 80 seconds, 2 Chars VS 2 Chars
Soul Calibur 5: 3 rounds, 80 seconds

GAMES: Tekken Tag 2 e Soul Calibur 5 for PS3
STRICTLY 0 LAG MONITORS
CONTROLLERS: Bring your own pad\stick + Usb cable. Tek_Ita Staff is not going to be responsible for anything left unattended\forgotten\lost.

BANNED CHARACTERS:
Tekken Tag 2: DLCS so Angel, Ancient Ogre, Kunimitsu, Michelle + any that will eventually come out(who knows)
Soul Calibur 5: No custom Chars, No Devil Jin, Kilik, Edge Master, Elysium
Ban moves:
-viola: you can't execute 2 backthrows back to back (either combo or reset), under penalty of losing the round.

INSCRIPTIONS
IMPORTANT: Please specify either in Paypal payment notes or in the double impact topic the following details:
NICKNAME / NAME / LAST NAME / TOWN / COUNTRY / CONTACT (Email / Phone)

Please Check carefully your selections as we will not refund the money after confirmation.

REMEMBER THAT INSCRIPTION DEADLINE IS WEDNESDAY 3 OCTOBER

SC5 Players ##############################################

1- Silver - IT *
2- Venom - IT *
3- jaimetaylor - IT *
4- Maruz - IT
5- Asodimaze -IT *
6- Rikimaru - IT *
7- RediHokuto - IT
8- Maxdmg - IT *
9- Coden - IT
10- Fratelli Tekken 1 - IT *
11- Fratelli Tekken 2 - IT *
12- PaguroNero - IT *
13- Papasmatti - IT *
14- Ghirlanda - IT
15- Gigawatt - IT
16- IvanDR - SPA
17- Six - IT *
18- Cabalo - IT *
19- ScarsONE - IT *
20- Gegen - IT *
21- Forn - IT
22- SpikePINO - IT *
23-
24-
25-
26-
27-
29-
30-

* CONFIRMED
####################################################

CONTACTS:
- SoulCaliburItalia.it
- SKIPE: padsi82
- Email: padsi82@libero.it

Thank you for your attention,

Tekken-Italia , Soul Calibur Italia e Namco Bandai Partners Italia Staff.

I'd love to join, but the trip is too much for me at this point. Hope someone from the US will be present to represent.

We post the announcement months in advance in the hope that the prize for the trip are not too high booking now.
I hope to see same US players :)

Silver

I'm very interested, problem might be the finances... I hope I can save enough money to go there, I'd love to go to Italy again! :)

I will open a thread on gercalibur about it, if you don't mind.

Sure!!
German players are strong, I played on PSN with JarJar, he is very strong with Siegfried!!

Silver

Singapore to Italy seems expensive (unless we take 1st place) So we'll have to see ^^ Any links to Hotels near the venue?

the hotel is the location of tournament :) and it's close from airport very easy to reach :)

Silver

edit:
Actually, was thinking- where was Italy when everyone who's anyone went to EVO?

edit:
Actually, was thinking- where was Italy when everyone who's anyone went to EVO?

At home, watching the streaming =) lol
Seriously...the trip was too expensive, I couldn't make it (and I think the problem was the same for the other italian guys).

BTW congratulation for your great performance Xeph! when you have some minutes I would like to have a little chat w you about our mechazombiegolem Astaroth

Yeah, Evo was stupid expensive.

Still, I'm going to see if I can make this. Any idea where I should look to for booking flights and getting good prices? Discounted hotels?

Yah, any tournament cross country is going to be expensive. It's a legitimate reason not to show up, was just wondering why there's an expectancy for US to show up, but Italy couldn't make it. Because it's still expensive for us to go there, too.

Yeah, Evo was stupid expensive.

Still, I'm going to see if I can make this. Any idea where I should look to for booking flights and getting good prices? Discounted hotels?
I'll let you know if I go- if I do go, I want other US players to go with. So far it's you and SU showing interest.

Will love to go, but it's really expensive :( And i'm in the Army so that's another barrier to go through. I took leave for EVO.

Definitely looking to attend this. Making plans with the boys now. Would have entered TTT2 as well, but it seems Ancient Ogre is gonna be banned everywhere for a while :(

Back