Online Tournaments

A friend of mine wants to play but he doesn't have an account here... should be a free win ^^

name: Foxhole13 (Xbox Live)

Soon, still recooperating from Final Round... Ill get the names in order and see how many people we got by this weekend.

I'm still up for this but I will be switching from pad to stick on Thursday and I will probably play really bad for a while.

this reminds me of broodwar back in the day when the player lobby is full but the host is afk lol

this reminds me of broodwar back in the day when the player lobby is full but the host is afk lol

It will happen, things came up I have alot of personal stuff involving my son a crazy ex fiancee and a custody war which I am winning right now... Someone can either gather the names from here and repost saying they will do it themselves or wait on me to pan all this out and get things situated...

I will get to this when I have time... I just really have none right now between my son, my job, and whatever little free time off I use to practice or spend with him for now.

Feel free to take any of these name and post in here saying youll be hosting the tournament yourself. Im sure many of you have streaming equipment... Or just wait ;) We might as well wait on the patch anyway.

Back