Our own character designs for SCV!

really ?! that is amazing lemme check it out again... WOW my character creation gonna involve Patroclus :) anyways I hate the design of the character....

Check this out, I'm still working on skecthes. I'm sending these to Daishi-san on Twitter :

DSC01235.JPG

Well to tell the truth, I wasn't intent this character to be a SC char so his origins are totally offworld! O_O

I was sketching for a manga style comic book, (i still have work to do) and I thought I could share this char as fan made SC char.

Name : Van Zerivik
Birthplace : Ancient Europe( I'm still thinking abot it, his origins are Russian or Middle Asia)
Birth date : ??? probably bc 1500 or older
Family : Parents - missing
Linda Zerivik - Sister

Height : 1,73 m
Weigth : 70 kg

Fighting Style
Discipline : Style of Moshawk
Weapon : Small Curved Sword and FanShield
Style : Based on agility, he is very fast but also he can switch in two staces, first sword is forward, second is FanShield forward. Offensive and Defensive with GI moves.

His story is still beeing writing...

I think this thread should be renamed "Fan Made Character Concepts For SCV"

"second is FanShield..." "...defensive with GI moves."

I like the idea. The attacks only flesh out once an attack has been aGi'd or maybe his attacks change by doing a certain amount of Gis.

Upon creating my character, I had the Star Wars guests in mind. I'm hoping that they would recycle their move sets and use my concept.

OH! I didn´t noticed that this disscusion exists! I´m a SoulCalibur player but also an art student! Here is my design for Ivy in SCV! is almost finished, I have to add more details on the armor and on the Sword... I specially dedicate this to robodoom!!
capturakp.png

That's very impressive. It would work well as Ivy's new outfit.

Thanks! is a mix of Ivy´s SCIII and SCIV costumes, I did the costume less... "provocative" xD she´s near 50 years old now :S when I finish it I will upload more versions :)

saifsoulcaliburmarssdes.jpg

Characters from that part of the world are SORELY needed in SoulCalibur. Somehow the Middle East, India, Russia, South Asia get passed over despite having unique designs, weapons, and possible fighting styles.

Back