Pad for 360

Binarical

[08] Mercenary
So...I want to use a pad to play...but unfortunately I play on the 360. The Fightpad for SF4 isn't very good for this, because the button mapping is a bit awkward. So!

Should I convert a 360 controller?
Should I get a PS3 controller and converter?
Or should I just get a stick and be done with?

Converters for the 360 are terribly expensive (You can thank Microsoft for that!). So unless you prefer a controller, get a stick. Like one of those SE SF4 sticks so you can take out the MadCatz parts and put in some good ones (Brain dead easy).

problem is, if you're a fighting game fan, and will be playing them for quite some time, every time a new system comes out you have to relearn on a new pad that wasn't designed to do be used for fighters. the layout on a stick is timeless and will always be comfortable -especially if you get one made to your specs ;)

problem is, if you're a fighting game fan, and will be playing them for quite some time, every time a new system comes out you have to relearn on a new pad that wasn't designed to do be used for fighters. the layout on a stick is timeless and will always be comfortable -especially if you get one made to your specs ;)

I agree with Godspu, sticks make the transition better. I used to play on 360 pad and due to the d-pad I gave up on it an went to the stick. I'm finding that learning combos and what not is easier, and I don't have to button bind on a stick.

Back