Pokémon Omega Ruby and Pokémon Alpha Sapphire!

Mega Sceptile & Mega Swampert!
corocoro7141.jpg

oh yea and mega diance...

Mega Sceptile: Grass/Dragon.
Mega Swampert & Diance keep the same typing.
Rest of the scans:
corocoro7142.jpg

corocoro7143.jpg

corocoro7144.jpg

corocoro7145.jpg
In The Games Department
Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire- CoroCoro Reveals

The next batch of CoroCoro information has been posted to Japanese forums and this batch showcases more information about the upcoming games. This reveals Mega Sceptile, Swampert and Diancie. Mega Sceptile is Grass/Dragon-type while the others maintain their type. Mega Diancie's ability is currently listed as ??? while Mega Sceptile has Lightning Rod and Mega Swampert has the ability Swift Swim.
Groudon & Kyogre's new "Mega Evolutions" are known as Primal/Prehistoric/Primeval Groudon & Primal/Prehistoric/Primeval Kyogre and are said to be a regression called Ancient Devolution. Steven Stone returns and also appears to have a Mega Charizard X and is after the secret for Mega Evolution
Both the Mach and Acro Bike make a return in this game and Team Aqua & Team Magma both return as well. Team Magma is lead once again by Maxie, and his Admins: Tabitha & Courtney. Team Aqua is lead by Archie and his admins Matt and Shelley, all of whom have been redesigned. Like the originals the team you face varies depending upon the game
The Mega Evolution activating item in this game is the Mega Bangle.

Last edited:
BpyX4WiCMAAa4O3.png

Isn't that similar to the mega evolution symbol?

If it is,that pretty much confirms Mega Camerupt & Mega Sharpedo.
323.png
319.png

I reckon they will be more primal devolutions like primal dialga from the mystery dungeon games that means potentially palkia and grintina aswell

I hope they will give Mega-Evolutions to Pokemon who could really use them and not to those who are already used everywhere.

I'd love to see Mega-Ludicolo/Shiftry, Mega-Torkoal, Mega-Swalot, Mega-Altaria, Mega-Flygon, Mega-Seviper/Zangoose, Mega-Tropius, Mega-Walrein or Mega-Claydol.

I would be kinda sad, if the only other Megas will be Latias/Latios (which we know will come). Legendaries are the last ones who need a Mega form.

Nice to see this! But I really hope that Mega-Sableye won't have Prankster, otherwise it'll become the Mega-annoying-even-worse-than-Klefki-Sableye.

Mega Sableye =)
it doesn't seem to have prankster and seems to have gotten some more moves (don't know if sableye got shadow sneak in x/y) so i approve. while i have nothing against prankster sableye, i find it far more interesting when a mega poke plays differently from its normal form.

Even though Milotic doesn't really need a Mega-evo, it's quite possible it'll get one imo.

Gyarados is kind of the opposite of Milotic, so maybe Nintendo decides to give the "good water snake" a Mega-evo, too.

Even though Milotic doesn't really need a Mega-evo, it's quite possible it'll get one imo.

Gyarados is kind of the opposite of Milotic, so maybe Nintendo decides to give the "good water snake" a Mega-evo, too.
That's basically my argument for Milotic to get one. I would like to see Beautifly/Dustox get one, as well as Keckleon.

Back