POLL: Your Favorite Female Character in the Series and Why?

POLL: Your Favorite Female Character in the Series and Why?

• Total voters
Xianghua because her style is so pretty and deadly. Also I like her playful nature and her back story. :sc2xia3: Also she is super cute and I hope some variation of her "yin yang" costume comes back in SCV.

Tira's character is just amazing to me, so I voted for her. :)

But man if Setsuka was easier to play- she'd be my #1 favorite!!

Setsuka.

She is an Iaido practicioner, she has a badass design and she hates Mitsurugi.

Perfect SC female.

ATM, I don't give 3 shits for SC5. Is just plain horrible and disgusting and more with all the news I have been hearing from the gameplay but if Setsuka returns, so will I......but I kinda wish she doesn't as this game is just ugh so far.

Tira has always been my most favorite female character!! She was the only reason why I got SC3 and 4 and she will be the main reason why I get SC5!!
These are the reasons why I just love Tira:

1. She possesses is very unique, deadly and fast fighting stlye.
2. She fights with a Ring Blade and I like characters that dont fight with common weapons.
3. She is the female villian of Soul Calibur.
4. She stands out from every other female character, being fruitful in her own evil demonic ways.
5. She looks like she could be one of those badass college chicks that wears a black tight leather jump suite and hangs out with the cool guys.
6. Tira is easily one of the most amazing female fighters I ever seen.
7. She is easy to adapt to.
8. Tira is one of those characters that you would keep going to training with, to learn more about the mysteries of her fighting style and she is hard to play as.
9. Tira is hard to understand and she has a way of putting a smile on anyones face.
10. She is very flexible and cunning.
11. I just love how she can jump super high in the air and come down on her prey with victious attacks. Or you don't have to attack after jumping high in the air you can trick people.
12. In SC5 she looks like she gets annoyed easily and will whoop your ass if you piss her off = ).
13. Besides the fact that she is one hot babe, her personality always cheers me up.
14. She is very acrobatic
15. She scares people =D
16. She finds yoshimitsu to be irritating XD.
17. If SC5 had a online tag team where two online players could fight together against another two players, my perfered tag team partner with Tira would be Taki =D.

P.S every character has something unique in them and I find them to be interesting but I just love Tira the most,

16. She finds yoshimitsu to be irritating XD.

Well, Pocky Yoshi finds her irritating too then. *pouts*

Anyways, I understand why Tira is awesome with many people. Cute, bipolar, yet sexy. I loved her voice back in the SC3 days. Her english voice in SCIV was sometimes annoying. But I don't mind the japanese voice of her at all.

Well, Pocky Yoshi finds her irritating too then. *pouts*

Anyways, I understand why Tira is awesome with many people. Cute, bipolar, yet sexy. I loved her voice back in the SC3 days. Her english voice in SCIV was sometimes annoying. But I don't mind the japanese voice of her at all.

Yoshi is cool. it's fun training with him. He has some cool moves

Been working on my Xianghua so I thought I'd drop her a vote. I just really enjoy her fluid mixup game and her Soul Calibur.
Although, it was difficult to pass up the other badass SC babes...

Tira has one of the biggest personalities of any fighting game character I've seen. Thats why I voted for her. The design of her character and the way that flows into her weapon is amazing to me.

Glad to see that she is technically in first place due too the fact that if you were to divide sophie and cass by two they'd only be about 12.5 votes in their favor.

Tira has one of the biggest personalities of any fighting game character I've seen. Thats why I voted for her. The design of her character and the way that flows into her weapon is amazing to me.

Glad to see that she is technically in first place due too the fact that if you were to divide sophie and cass by two they'd only be about 12.5 votes in their favor.

Cassandra = 18 votes
Sophitia = 17 votes

Is anybody else surprised as I am with these votes? I didn't know Tira, Taki and Mina were more popular than the sisters and Ivy.

I am just as surprised. I knew Taki was popular, but Tira and Mina surprise me. That's fine though. I'm glad 8Wayrun appreciates the lower tier girls too. :3

I am just as surprised. I knew Taki was popular, but Tira and Mina surprise me. That's fine though. I'm glad 8Wayrun appreciates the lower tier girls too. :3

It's my theory that most of the voting here isn't taking into account their relative tier level, but more of their relative "tier levels".... just saying.

:)

-Idle

Back