POLL: Your Favorite Female Character in the Series and Why?

POLL: Your Favorite Female Character in the Series and Why?

• Total voters
Taki. Period. Design, story, KUNOICHI, sex-factor, and my favorite: movelist.

In the right hands, she's also the most dangerous femme in the series NO CONTEST. I've not just proved
it myself before, but seen some players do it to a higher degree than I ever seen. Crazy.

Setsuka. Easy choice for me. Love the fighting style, love the design, love them Just Frame combos ^^

Though I don't always play her, Taki is by far my favorite female. She is one of the originals, and I always saw her as the most badass female in the series. I never looked at her as a sex object. I could honestly care less about how big somebody's boobs are or aren't. Taki still kicks ass. Not to mention she (along with Sophitia, I suppose) was the first character--canonically--to defeat Soul Edge...

Goddammit I thought I was the number 1# Taki fan. I feel less special having seen this thread.

sadface.jpg

Goddammit I thought I was the number 1# Taki fan. I feel less special having seen this thread.

sadface.jpg

You could always switch over to being Hilde's number one fan. Not as much competition. I'm sure you could win hands down.

From a visual standpoint, I appreciated the fact that Hilde was never presented in even the slightest whore-y light. She came to fight, not give you a boner.

Seong Mina. Duh.

The sister are the same option because the characters exceed the max amount of options.
This is something hopefully a bit more positive to the forum.

My favorite character in the game is Yun Seong. So My favorite females are SC2 is Talim and Seong Mina.

Aside from the fact she's the hottest chick in the game. Seong Mina, has a hot personality too.
She acts as an older sister to the immature Hong Yun Seong(In Korean he would refer to her as noona). She guides him and keeps him out of trouble. Their relationship can be serious as it is very playful. It's the comic relief to the game's story. Talim and The Koreans is the light hearted side of the game.

Seong Mina tier wise might be very weak. But she supposed to be the equivalent of Kilik in terms of power.

And Mina players especially Khent are my heroes.

This is win. I now respect you very much good sir. =)

Seong Mina was one of my favorites, especially since Soul Blade. And she's pretty strong too, stronger than that dildo-wielder Kilik ever will be.

She's been sticking her zanbatou up people's asses far longer than Kilik's been getting it up his. I've said it before, I'll say it now: Seong Mina >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Kilik

Seong Mina is NOT Kilik's equivalent in power. At best, she's at the level he started out at in SC 1.

There's a reason she spends every canon encounter losing.

Which were Ivy when she was young and then later Edge Master. Totally understandable.

From a visual standpoint, I appreciated the fact that Hilde was never presented in even the slightest whore-y light. She came to fight, not give you a boner.

Don't be fooled, pal, she is deceiving you, I mean, she is a female warrior... with a FULL and FUNCTIONAL armor. She must be hiding something.

wpgWv.jpg

Soul Calibur 2 Talim, everything about her was perfect. after that game... they RUINED her, made her younger and her voice was SO much better then....damn youuuuuu~!

Which were Ivy when she was young

Described as a humiliating defeat.

Also, Kong Xiuqiang(though admittedly not a playable character). Beat her without using his weapon and while drunk. She couldn't even hit him.

Xianghua(who is inferior to Kilik) beat Inferno. Kilik is the one who took down Nightmare(if I remember right- could have been a team effort).

Kilik was the same age at this point as her when she suffered both these losses. Xianghua was 16 when taking on Inferno.

and then later Edge Master. Totally understandable.

Couldn't hit him- while Kilik can.

I like Mi-na, but she's not all that strong in the storyline.

Described as a humiliating defeat.

Also, Kong Xiuqiang(though admittedly not a playable character). Beat her without using his weapon and while drunk. She couldn't even hit him.

Xianghua(who is inferior to Kilik) beat Inferno. Kilik is the one who took down Nightmare(if I remember right- could have been a team effort).

Kilik was the same age at this point as her when she suffered both these losses. Xianghua was 16 when taking on Inferno.

Couldn't hit him- while Kilik can.

I like Mi-na, but she's not all that strong in the storyline.

Wait who in the world is Xiuqiang? Sorry I do not recall that name nor ever hearing about her fighting Ivy. I do recall that she lost to Edgemaster but then again Edgemaster was the only one supposively who ever tied with Orlycadan thus making him crazy badass.

Also why is Tira more popular than Ivy!? What ever happened to the good old Tira hate?

Seung-Mina was never important to me and did nothing for the story other then muck up Yung sung's journey, all she did was tailgate him on his date with Talim to find soul edge, then when she steals him away by forcing in on her attention. She makes him carry all her Sh!t and talim is gone for the rest of his story. Really Mina? really? I really hate her story and missing purpose. She just comes fighting for nothing but attention.

Back