[10] Knight
Algol
SOULCALIBUR_4-1.png
SOULCALIBUR_3-1.png

Alpha Patroklos
SOULCALIBUR_2-1.png

Patroklos
SOULCALIBUR_5-1.png

Special Mention: CaS Sasuke (fave CaS atm)
SOULCALIBUR-1.png

Lol, those Thunder God drums...I like your Patsuka 3P! As for Sasuke, how about putting something that resembles a small uchiha symbol on his back?

Wow I forgot about this thread XD I deleted all of my 3p's and just recolored Algol's 1p and 2p =(

My two harpy Tira.
soulcalibur10.png
They are still at early stages at the moment so I will no doubt be constantly tweaking them over time.

I kind of like the outfit and stickers on this one, the black/white wings are nicely done as well, i wouldn't have thought of that.
Algol
SOULCALIBUR_4-1.png
SOULCALIBUR_3-1.png

Alpha Patroklos
SOULCALIBUR_2-1.png

Patroklos
SOULCALIBUR_5-1.png

Special Mention: CaS Sasuke (fave CaS atm)
SOULCALIBUR-1.png

The only one i like is Gabriël Patroklos, very nice.

I kind of like the outfit and stickers on this one, the black/white wings are nicely done as well, i wouldn't have thought of that.
Thanks, I was worried that feathered wings are too overused now to make stand out, so I am glad you like them.

Has anyone made a pre-timeskip Sasuke (blue shirt white shorts) with Patroklos or Alpha Pat? Would be cool since they share the same voice actor as most of you know. I can't find one anywhere.

I had a go at doing a 3P Hilde based on a wedding dress design. Turned out okay... Then I lost her because I came out of Creation without saving "/ Luckily I managed to photograph it first.
Hilde1.jpg

Hilde2.jpg

Although not a 3P costume exactly, I have a few recolours of Pyrrha that I like to use.

P2.jpg

P1.jpg

P3.jpg

Finally, my rendition of Sophitia from SC1/Legends

S1.jpg

Guys nice creations from all of you...!!! I updated my Xiba's, Leixia's, Nightmare's, Patroklos's & Pyrrha's 3p costume, you can see them in my reply from above, and RichieJ I love your Hilde's 3p costume, i'ts awesome ...!!!! :)

Just found another CaS thread. I like your Tira, she looks very radical. Lol, I haven't said that in quite a while. She looks epic, I'll rephrase that.

Back