Post Your Best Mitt Romney pictures!

Life gets in the way. Some of us had every intention to compete and didn't get the chance to, but still love the game from afar or have friends in the community. When people get old and stop playing basketball they still watch the NBA.

Frankly, someone being more or less skilled than other person in a fighting game has no bearing on them as an individual, and using it in an argument sounds like grasping at straws.

Or maybe you should stop trying to make what I said into something it's not. When I said both, I meant interest in either. Obviously I didn't mean "not currently" or I would be lumping myself and a lot of people in that.

And, no, it's not the same thing as basketball. Whereas basketball there are fans, (hobby) players, and (league) competitors, the only thing we have in gaming are casual players, those who go to tournaments, those who don't, and (probably online players/) streams monsters. The latter group is nowhere near as exclusive as the first, with the defining trait being whether or not someone has actually competed in an event. Nowhere in my post did I say anything negatively about those with the inability to travel. I only attacked people who haven't earned any type of stripes that act as if they're anything more than a casual fan or the equilvalent of a person who playsa couple of pickup games around the block yet feels he's ready for the NBA (with both things being absurd for different reasons).

I am a hard core democrat that doesn't have much love for Romney but you can't blame Wombat for fighting fire with fire. This is an awful troll bait thread, the kind of spectacle created to start fights.

I don't care that he fought back or whatever. I called him an ass because I was personally offended and thought those two pictures he posted of Obama were racist as shit (much like you only quoted my post because you felt personally attacked...I won't go into how UnseenWombat replied for the same reason and why it's silly that he feels personally offended).. I have no political affiliation and don't even follow the dog and pony show known as politics outside of being subscribed to TheRealNews and Moxy News on Youtube.

Let's say we keep arguing about Calibur (we won't as I'll remove myself from that conversation) and then, without any cause other than her being related to you, I start calling your wife all types of offensive names. Rightfully so, you'd probably take offense and want to kick my ass. I feel like those two pictures he posted are not attacking Obama as president or a politician but as a black man. So, right now Obama is my wife, I think he's a piece of shit, and I want to kick his ass.

Not being defensive but explaining why I said anything in the first place.

I played basketball when I was like 13 at the local gym so I feel that now being as old as I am I can play B-ball outside of school, where a couple of guys are up to no good start making trouble in my neighborhood, I'll get in one little fight and my mom will get scared, she'll say "You're moving with your auntie and uncle in Bel-air" I'll whistle for a cab and when it gets near the license plate will say "Fresh" and have dice in the mirror, If anything I'll probably say that this taxi is rare, but I'll think nah, forget it, yo homes to Bel-air!, I'll pull up to a house around seven or eight and I'll yell to the cabby "yo homes smell ya later". I'll look at my kingdom, finally there. To take my place as the prince of Bel-air.

First post.
Speaking of turning nothing into something, I feel like I should probably apologize for my tone since I was just giving a side to the story that is true for a lot of people right now. I could have worded it differently, probably didn't due to this being one bitch of a stressful day, but in the end all I wanted to say was that many wish to compete but are held back. I can't speak for morons who talk big without backing it up because I don't act like that.

For your second post I didn't know there was a third picture, it didn't load on my browser for some reason and now I see it on my phone. Right now I just want to ask Wombat why he would post that kind of thing.

Wombat: you have argued with these guys before. You can't win, thir job is to jerk each other off. Why would you stoop so low?

Edit: and LP I didn't quote you because I was offended, I quoted you because you asked a question.

First off, I find the double standard interesting here. God help you if you say a negative word about a person's race, (but only if he's not white), or his sexual preferences, (but only if he's not straight) or his religion, (but only if he's not Christian).

Second, as I said, I's trollin', and by the deafening russlin' in here, I've been quite successful.

However, since some people are severely offended, I'll be the bigger man and just delete it, whether or not the posts attacking Romney's race or religion are.

Norik, I specifically meant Stalin and Mao, but you can throw in any communist leader since the dawn of communism, also Saddaam.

Suck, I'm not gonna write you an essay on the causes of the civil war, sorry. In a nutshell though, states' rights. Like I said and you glossed over as a "personal attack" go read and educate yourself.

Alright enough with the debating crap, lets get this back on topic.

romney-funny-photo.gif
mitt-romney-etch-a-sketch-funny-photo-with-caption-awkward-moment.jpg
straight-from-the-horses-mouth-ann-romney-parody-speech-funn-politics-1346217702.jpeg
Romney-funny-83737435205.png
129-0113100021-romney-funny.jpg
Romney-Campaign-Outreach.jpg
romney-mormonator.jpg

Suck, I'm not gonna write you an essay on the causes of the civil war, sorry. In a nutshell though, states' rights. Like I said and you glossed over as a "personal attack" go read and educate yourself.

Are you seriously advocating slavery or Jim Crow laws? That's what "states rights" produced. You really are a racist prick!

Why don't you "educate" yourself on racial diversity and acceptance.

Sure there are many causes to all wars, but saying that the civil war had nothing to do with slavery is about the most ignorant, retarded thing I've ever heard anyone say.

I'm not asking for an essay, just a simple explanation. I find it oh-so-convenient that you refuse to supply any evidence for such an extraordinary claim.

You know what you sound like? One of those Holocaust deniers.

Suck, first, you have no idea what you're talking about. Secondly, how does understanding that there were more causes to the civil war than merely slavery suddenly make me a racist and a Holocaust denier? (And now who's resorting to personal attacks lol). As he admins already knew a long time ago, talking to you about Calibur is fruitless, I see that talking to you about anything else is the same. Have fun stewing in your ignorance.

Omg both of you shut it for God's sake. Yes the war was about state's rights but it was the state's right to decide on slavery that was the issue at the time. And like Steven said either take it to the PMs or start your own thread (for however long a thread like that would last), just don't get this thread locked because of your bullshit.

Lol, only when I'm trying to derail threads. ;)
You just discredited all your posts in this thread. I see no reason for anyone to respond to you from this point on, regarding this topic. Some people are trying to just have fun and if you started an Obama picture thread I'd try to post there if I could find any that weren't racist. But I've seen your lack of tolerance for people trolling your threads - if you dish it out you should be able to take it.

You just discredited all your posts in this thread. I see no reason for anyone to respond to you from this point on, regarding this topic. Some people are trying to just have fun and if you started an Obama picture thread I'd try to post there if I could find any that weren't racist. But I've seen your lack of tolerance for people trolling your threads - if you dish it out you should be able to take it.
Well, since it was my thread that originally got derailed so many months ago already, shouldn't you say, "If we make you take it, you should be allowed to dish it out?"

:sc2xia1: :sc2xia1: :sc2xia1: :sc2xia1: :sc2xia1:

Seriously though, you're right. Sorry.

Well, since it was my thread that originally got derailed so many months ago already, shouldn't you say, "If we make you take it, you should be allowed to dish it out?"

:sc2xia1: :sc2xia1: :sc2xia1: :sc2xia1: :sc2xia1:

Seriously though, you're right. Sorry.
^This is what gives me hope in the sometimes abysmal state of human interaction. Thanks.

Back