Power Stone 2

KingofLight06

[08] Mercenary
I find this game to be a ton of fun when you have four people playing that are really into it. My favorite characters are Ayame and Julia, probably only for their transformed states. As far as stages go, my favorites are Tomb and Iceberg. I think it's a shame that this series didn't go any further.

Thoughts?

Yeah, it's a shame this series died along with the Dreamcast :(

It's the one fighting game that I loved because it was just so much fun. It couldn't really be that competitive (because of the obvious randomness of where stones and items appear), but the fun factor overwhelmed that for me.

Yeah, but I'm pretty sure it was just a game with Power Stone 1 and 2 on it. It was called Power Stone Collection, I believe.

Yeah, it's a shame this series died along with the Dreamcast :(
There is a Powerstone Collection on the PSP.

IMO, Powerstone 1 was better it was more focused on the fighting. 4 players in one of those stages online would be berserk. Powerstone 2 played like a brawler without enemies to fight. Stages were too big the objective wasn't especially clear. (Couldn't ever get anyone to play PS2 4 player.)

I loved the hell out of Powerstone 1. Great game, tonnes of fun. Wish the series had survived, because if SSB is any indication, the world just needed a few more years to get used to party fighters.

Accel was awesome in powerstone 2.

2 on 2 matches are where it's at, haven't played in years though

PowerStone 2 is one of my all time favorite games. I played it often....quite often.

Oh how I wish they'd make another ;/

cha cha

Dreamcast had the best games... but yeah, that was a pretty badass multiplayer game. I used to use this dude that me and all my friends called the super saiyan... but you really couldn't help but to think of one every time he transformed. xD

Back