• Switch

• PS4 and PC

• PS4, PC, and Switch

• Xbox One and PC

• Xbox One, PC, and Switch

• PS4 and Switch

• Xbox One and Switch

Results are only viewable after voting.
I'm not voting on the poll unless you allow multiple options, because I plan on getting both the PS4 and PC version. If there will be a Special pre-order limited collector's whatever epic and gigantic edition, just shut up and take my money. If a Switch version will be released as well, I might even consider buying a Switch, although all that depends on how the whole game will actually turn out. If there won't be any major disappointments, I'll be getting the PC and PS4 versions for sure, and possibly a Switch and the Switch version.

My interest of a PS4 is strictly if a good majority of the community is also on it.

I'll probably try to get Swedish conventions to run SCVI tournaments, so I'll need to buy the game on console, the question is which one(s). Depends on if it'll have an enhanced version for the PS4 Pro (I have the PS4 Pro but not the Xbox One X, I do have a regular Xbox One (and an S) and a Switch). In my opinion, SCVI should get a Switch release. The SC games have never really been boundary pushing when it comes to processing power. Most stages feature mostly static backgrounds and nothing shown about SCVI insofar looks like anything the Switch wouldn't be able to handle with maybe a minor graphics nerf and I'd be fine with that as long as I had SCVI on the go.

But in terms of personal preference: Switch -> PS4 Pro -> Steam -> Xbox One, with the order of PS4 and Xbox One flipped if the Xbox One ends up having a bigger online community.

If a Switch version comes out I'd get that in heartbeat, especially if they decided to put in Link and Chrom as guest stars because that would print money for them

I don't really see any objective pros to buying SCVI on console (except Switch for portability), when there will be a PC version though.... I'll be getting the PS4 version because some of my PSN friends might not get it on PC, and because I just like consoles, but...
The PC version will most likely
I. look and run better than on console if you have a decent PC
II. Have free online
III. Be moddable, which I'm looking forward to A LOT
IV. Possibly have the largest and longest lasting online community
V. You'll probably be able to use almost any controller you'll want... Or keyboard if you're not right in the head.

For now, X1, cause most of the SC's I've have are on X360, lol. So...why not continue the trend. Maybe PS4 later at some point when there's good sales/discounts for it. PC however, not on my current laptop specs for however it'll be, if T7's PC specs are, for example.

PC for home and occasional gaming laptop remote. Switch (when and if released) for the bar with wife/friends.

Back