PSN/XBL Hatemail Thread

Who failed to notice there is a mute button in the game...oh wait that's right....fucking moron.
Hey buddy, did you not notice that I also said in that post that that was the ONLY time I played online? Yeah so I missed the button, big deal. You honestly think that if I played online all the time that I would still miss the button?

I think it's YOU who failed to put the pieces together.

If someone rages THAT hard about low grabbing or whatever I find it hilarious so I never mute them.

This. If they tell me whatever I do is cheap sometimes I like to add in "Have you tried learning the game? Kappa " every so often. Sometimes they flip out beyond what I thought was possible.

Also lol @ raven + damn I suck.

This. If they tell me whatever I do is cheap sometimes I like to add in "Have you tried learning the game? Kappa " every so often. Sometimes they flip out beyond what I thought was possible.

Also lol @ raven + damn I suck.

I cant say I feel bad when I beat someone using 1-3 moves but it kind of irritates me that someone who loses to Siegfried's 3B or Damps PB shenanigans decides to tell me how to play the game.

No such option on PSN.
And this is why I hate the "gamer" community as a whole. In my experience, "gamers" are the biggest douches on the planet. Always quick to judge, when in reality it's usually them who is being ignorant and stupid.

You get people like raven who are quick to judge others for no damned reason, or who insult you for no damned reason.

The sad part is, raven is just like 95% of the people on here.

yeah, I said it, FUCK the community. Keep in mind this isn't just SC's problem, but the whole damned gaming industry. It's the same shit on every other forum for every other game ever made.

yeah, I said it, FUCK the community. Keep in mind this isn't just SC's problem, but the whole damned gaming industry. It's the same shit on every other forum for every other game ever made.

I say just take everything in stride. It's the internet; it is by no means personal. So if some chucklehead, Raven or whoever the hell, decides to call you a moron it's just whatever. It's no skin off their nose so why should it be for you?

Anyways, more hatemail.

Played for a laugh today, so I went into the collosseo and picked Raphael against some random. Spammed A+B A constantly. The guy never adapted to the low A at the end. Beat him because he kept dishing out random mid Bs and no mix ups at all. That and he can't learn to low guard that last A in A+B A.

So I laughed and left only to get a very buttfrustrated fellow assault my mail box.

"stupid dumass u cant do anythin else u suck so much all u do is spam that one move"

"rafail is op hes godtier (Hahahahaha) play a real caracter u noob"

So I reply:

"If you can't learn to block my extremely predictable spam then you should think about who the real noob is here."

And, of course:

"fuk u who the fuk do u think u r tellin me how to play rite u loser u spaming prick u cant beat me in a REAL match"

Half of me wants to invite him to a first to 3 but the other half just doesn't want to bother with someone who thinks "Rafail" is god-tier, or whoever believes in tiers in the first place.

First night back on XBL:

c96Tiee.jpg

BbfCsPU.jpg

"A good connection wasn't going to save you dude."

uC8Nu58.jpg

Something like: "You tried RO K B, like I was some scrub who wasn't going to block and punish it."

Lol, RO B K, I think that's the move.

0nI6HXj.jpg

Something like: "Yup, 2 bar block and punish and 2 bar back-dash whiff punish."

Ts1ySxD.jpg

"Nope, just love hate mail"

NCT0YY3.jpg

When I see someone playing "legit". I usually google them if they aren't from France (good players from France don't surprise me) to see if they have gotten a mention on 8wr. Sometimes you can find out if they are new blood looking for help and sometimes you find out they are a rager. It's a little stalker-y, but it's also empowering to know what to expect from them.

Back